"Azalea," Victoria called out and I cursed under my breath. "Come in, sweetheart." That word didn't sound right in her mouth. Not at all. I walked into Allison's room. It was nice, too girly if you ask me. But nice. I smiled as my eyes landed on Allison, who was currently sitting on her bed. She smiled once she saw me. "I'll leave you girls to catch up." Victoria exited her room and I sat on her bed. 

"Well puberty did you good." I spoke up as her eyebrows rose and I laughed. "Sorry, that didn't come out right." Allison shook her head as she smiled. 

"No, it's okay." She answered as she fixed her hair and that's when I realized how her cheeks were a little blushed and her lips were a bit swollen. "Puberty did you good too." I rose an eyebrow as I pursed my lip, slightly. I debated whether or not to bring it up. Silence took over us as Allison looked at me awkwardly.

"You were making out with someone." I finally spoke up and Allison's eyes widened and she quickly attempted to regain her previous posture.

"Um, no." 

"First mistake, saying 'um' in the beginning of your sentence." I smirked as I sat up straighter. "Second mistake, you physically reacted. If you wanted to lie, you don't say 'um' and you try to keep your body from doing what you just did." She smiled as she looked down, her hair covered her face. "You don't have to tell me if you were though. I won't pressure you." I laid down on her bed as I looked at her. She looked like she was thinking about it in her mind. She looked at me and shrugged.

"Yeah, I was." She admitted, in an extremely low voice. "But please don't tell my mom or my dad or anyone in this house," Her eyes widened slightly as her lips were in a straight line. "Please." I wanted a friend, a close one. I needed her trust and I'm determined to get it. 

"I won't, I promise." I smiled sweetly. "And I always keep my promises." She smiled and sat back. "So who's the lucky guy?" She looked at a wall and smiled a love struck smile. Wow she was in deep.

"Scott, his name is Scott McCall." She answered as her eyes remained on the wall, the smile still on her face. I shook my head as she looked back at me. She was head over heels for the guy, that isn't good. I don't believe someone should get too attached to someone. Her eyes stopped at my torso and her eyes widened."You're bleeding." I clenched my jaw and looked down at my light blue shirt. Blood started to pass through it. I cursed as I stood up quickly. "What is it?" Allison asked as she stood up and approached me. I quickly backed away.

"It's nothing." I shook my head and was about to walk out of her room. She stopped me. 

"I told you about a boyfriend I'm not even supposed to be with and you won't tell me why you're currently bleeding like hell?" Allison said with wide eyes. Shit, she has a point. I pressed my lips into a tight line and lifted up my shirt up to the injury. I didn't know her eyes could get any wider than previously. I was wrong. Three claw marks were printed onto my torso, they weren't so bad that they would need stitches but they weren't so good either. "A werewolf did this to you?" I looked up at her and tilted my head to the side. How did she know? I thought she didn't know any of this. 

"How'd you know?" I asked as I dropped my blood stained shirt. "I thought you didn't know anything about that?" Allison scoffed and crossed her arms.

"I know more than I'm supposed to." My eyebrows rose, I was impressed. I didn't think she would know anything about it. I thought I would have to come up with a stupid lie that somehow sounded reasonable. "You have to go to my mo-" 

"No!" I said a little bit too quickly, she looked at me with a completely confused look on her face. "No one can know." She opened her mouth and looked like she was about to argue with me. I held up a finger. "They can't know, Allison." If they found out they would tell my parents and my parents would tell them to ground me or something like that because they have a rule, where I can't hunt when their off on a family 'business' trip that was out of the country. It was a dumb thing for them to do because I'm pretty sure they know that I was going to go hunting regardless.