15.

unedited

Chapter 15

The realization hit me. Atlas was here. In my pack's territory. If anyone found out—if anyone realized he was here—they could kill him. No. They would torture him. And then kill him. Before I realized what I was doing, I got up from my bed, pushed Atlas away and ran to lock the door, close the three windows in my cabin, and pull the curtains over them. I was fully awake by now.

However, my room was dark and I could barely see Atlas anymore. However, if someone saw light in my cabin at this time, they would get curious. Yet, I needed to see his face to properly yell at this idiot. I quickly found one of the scented candles in my room and lit it up.

"What are you doing here, you idiot? You stupid, arrogant, untrusting ass, vain, idiotic idiot—you dick—get out—do you want a death wish?" I yelled at him.

He suddenly began to laugh. "I didn't know you cared that much, little wolf."

"Lying manipulative bitches don't care." I snapped, remembering his words.

Suddenly, the playful look on his face transformed into a detached countenance. "Lyra—" Atlas came to walk closer.

"I'm having a rather shitty day. Get out of here." I hissed.

"No." Atlas answered, determination written across his face. He was stepping closer to me, and my heart was beating faster. But that didn't mean I was willing to forgive. "I came here to...well I came here to apologize."

"Lying manipulative bitches don't forgive." I told him. "And you need to leave now. I don't know how you came here in the first place, but this was the stupidest thing you could've done Atlas."

"Look—" He started, coming closer. "I heard your brother talking with his mate. He was saying how you were going to kill him because he didn't tell you about this morning's battle. You were telling the truth."

I glared at him. "Wonderful. Now you believe me. But get out of here before anyone finds out that you—Atlas of all people were in my cabin."

"Not until you tell me you forgive me." Atlas answered. Determination was the only thing I could see in his eyes in the hazy light of the candle. However, I also noticed how he was centimeters away from me. He quickly took my hand. I pulled away. His words ran through my head. He called me manipulative. He called me a bitch. But right now, I wanted to get his stupidity in order.

"This was a very stupid idea. Very, very, very stupid idea. If you got caught—" I told him.

"I didn't, did I, though?" Atlas said, smirking. He was proud of that his dumb plan ended up being successful.

"You won't be so lucky next time, Atlas. Leave."

"I'll be fine. But little wolf, I'm serious. I am sorry. I just—My pack means everything to me. And I couldn't believe you didn't know anything."