Chapter 7

Ashley's POV

It's unfair that Cole wants a girl but I want a boy.But whatever the gender is I'm fine with it(but secretly I wanted a boy).

"Alison your father is here to see you"a nurse informed me.

"Yeah sure"

My father came into the room and hugged me.i hugged him and it felt weird to be honest.

"I've missed this so much"he cried out.Why was he crying?

I laughed and patted his back.

Memories began crashing into my head like a ton of bricks.

My eyes closed and I was now seeing pictures of me when I was a baby and my mother giving birth to me,to my father smiling down at me and my drug addictions in high school.

I remembered everything!.

My eyes opened and the doctors and nurses sighed in relief.The nurses left the room leaving me and the doctor alone.

"Alison do you remember anything?"

I nodded my head because I didn't really feel like talking.

"That's good you see your memories came back all at once and your brain couldn't handle it so you fainted"

After the doctor gave me my medication he left leaving me alone.I don't want to see my so called "family" ever.oh and that girl that girl who caused me to be in this bed.

I just want Cole right now.Wheres my baby?

"Alison calm down I'm on my way okay baby"

Cole mind-linked me.

Knowing that Cole was coming just made my night.I can't wait for him to hold me and comfort me.

"Alison wake up baby"o heard a voice say.

I woke up and smiled softly.

"I missed you today I even heard you got your memories back"

I only nodded,cold noticed that I was sad.

"Hey what's wrong"

I looked down not able to look at Cole without breaking down.Cole lifted my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"Come on baby tell me what's wrong"

"Cole I remember everything the pain they caused me throughout these years the tears that always fell because of the heartache they caused and the fact that my family were disgusted of my existence."

After saying everything my dad walked in and stopped seeing my tears.

"What's wrong Ali"

I ignored him and Cole sighed leaving us alone.I looked around the room because I didn't want to look into those eyes.

"Ali baby girl what's wrong are you okay"

I sighed and looked at my so called 'father'

"I can't believe you dad after all this time you call me baby girl it's fucked up really,I thought you hated me I thought you were ashamed of me it's sad that you were using my memory loss to get close to me really dad really"I looked at him with so much hate and anger.

"I know okay I'm sorry and no I was never ashamed of you and I never hated you I know that I messed up I just couldn't bare to think of you like that,I'm sorry I'm so sorry and I hope you forgive me."

After he said that he left that made me realize how sorry he was