Chapter 1

Alison's POV

Today is when I come home for the first time in 4 years.For the past few years I've gone to rehab and I graduated(no one except my grandparents came to congratulate me).Im currently sitting in the plane just looking out the window and thinking.It was my birthday yesterday and I turned 19 which no one except my grandparents wished me a happy birthday.It doesn't hurt me anymore that my family hasn't been there for me anymore.I haven't found my mate and I don't think I'd like to find him anytime soon,I'm still mentally unstable.5 hours later the plane landed and everyone want out except me.To be honest I was actually scared and nerves.I was scared that they'll abandoned me.Im nerves because it's been years since I've seen them.

I texted my best friend Leila and told her I was home and I landed safely.Leila became my best friend and my roommate when I walked into that room.We just connected right there and then.Shes been the one who as actually helped me.I love her to death.Its like we were..

I was cut off from my thinking.

Great...

"Ma'am are you okay" the flight attendant asked me.

I only nodded and stood up.I didn't want to leave this plane but I had to.

When I finished collecting my bags I checked out and stepped out the busy airport.The air smelt so fresh,I actually missed that.I looked around and noticed that everyone looked pale(skin color wise).Probably the sun never shines extremely as the Californian sun.

"Ms!"

I looked around and noticed a person was waving their hands at me.

I walked to the person.

"You must be Allison I'm here to take you to the pack house".

I only nodded in disappointment.I thought that the fam were going to pick me up but I guess not.My nerves turned from high to extremely high.

We drove to the pack house and arrived after 15 minutes of silence in the car.

I stepped out the car.I noticed that people stopped to look,when they noticed it was just me their smiles whipped off instantly making me cringe inside but I had a straight face holding in the pain.

I want into the house and smiled at the warmth it gave me.I actually missed this warmth.

I put down my bags and looked around,this house has changed ALOT..my eyes landed on a family photo that didn't have me in it,all of them in fact didn't have me in it.So I guess they forgot about me.

"Hmmm" someone cleared their throat.I turned around and looked at my father.The man who abandoned me,the man who left me all alone,the man that never visited he's only daughter.

"Allison it's nice to see you" he said sternly which was he's alpha voice.So he's using is alpha voice on me now.

"Hello Ashton it's nice to see you too"I said with a smile,a smile that held back sadness and hurt,a smile that hurt to put on,a smile that was dull.

"Honey who are you.."yes that was my beautiful step mother walk in.The look on her face told me that she wasn't happy to see me.My stepmother wasn't that cruel she actually loved me like her own,but me being the black sheep of the family and fucking things up she turned to like this..so distasteful towards me.

"Oh it's you so nice to see you after how many years"she asked.That hurt knowing she didn't even care.

"4 Clair " I smiled at her and she just shock her head.

"Why did you come back we were doing fine without you,we just recovered from every pain you caused the whole family,I even lost your sister that had a twin but thankful the other survived,How much pain do you wanna cause,Have you not had enough.I had to fix this family and I'm not ready for you to rip it apart!!"