Chapter 6

Cole's POV

After leaving Alison's house I was now in my office doing pack work when in stormed my father looking at me with sadness.I looked at him confused and wondered what was going on but he didn't say anything he just looked at me with sadness and pity.

"Dad what's going on with you are you okay"I asked.He shock he's had and walked to me he patted my back and sighed.

"Your uh your mate just got into a serious car accident and she's in the hospital right now as we speak.."

I looked at him and I shot out of my chair instantly I ran to the door but my father stopped me.

"She's at the St Andrews hospital"

I nodded but I left straight after I ran to my other car and off I went.How could o leave her..this is all my fault I should've went with her!!!

I reached the hospital and ran to the emergency room,the receptionist was there on her computer doing nothing but just staring at the screen.

"Miss do you know where my ma.wife is her name is Alison Rodriguez"

She looked up at me slowly which posse me off ten times more.

"She's in the operation room you'll have to wait till the doctor is done with her"

I punched her table and she was no scared.

"Listen here I want to see her now so let me see her I don't care where she is let me just see her"

I felt someone pat my bag and I looked to see who it was,it was my father and mother.

"Sir I need you to chill or I'll call security please now go sit at the waiting room they Are doing the beast thy can to save her life"

My father guided me to the chair and sat me down,my mom was patting my back and rubbing it.I put my head in her lap and started crying and crying.My father called Alison's family and try came after 10 minutes,I sow Ashton look at me wig sympathy,Clair was crying whilst a girl comforted her,Alex and Alexander patted my back then sat they were also crying but they tried to look strong.

Ashton was also trying to be strong but failed.

The doctor came out and told us the news.

"Well Alison is fine now she hit her head pretty badly so she might be diagnosed with a mild amnesia which is temporary so don't worry Ah and Alison's baby is fine and she'll wake up when her body is ready"We thanked the doctor and everyone was in shock that Alison had a baby,I was even shocked myself.

"Mom I forgot to use a condom yesterday"I mind linked my mother

"Cole Carter Grey your so careless!"

Yip my mother was pissed.i shut the mind link off and I looked at her with sadness

"Is she going to be okay momma?"

I asked her.She just looked at me and nodded he head.

"She'll be fine baby don't worry okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes remembering my beautiful princess laughing with me,her touch would always calm me down or send electric sparks throughout my body.That night we made love I vowed that I'll protect and love her for ever till we die.

Three weeks later

Alison's POV

I heard beeping sounds from a machine,which is really strange considering that Coles room doesn't have a machine in it.I tried waking up but I couldn't,I tried blinking my eyes but nothing.

"Come one Alison your almost there keep trying"

Who's Alison is that me?.I heard someone say and I kept on trying until my eyes opened but I closed them because of the light.I opened them again and looked around the white room this isn't Coles room,where am I?

"Hello Alison I'm doctor James"

The doctor said and shook. My hands.He then checked the machine near me and took of the breathing mask,he opened my eyes and shined a torch in them.

"Okay everything's fine I'll call your family so that they can see you" he left then in can my 'family'.

I sow Cole and I smiled he ran to me and wrapped he's arms around me in a tight hug,I missed this I missed he's touch.

"I missed you so much"he said and he was crying?

"Don't cry I'm here now okay?"

I whipped he's tears and smiled at him.I kissed his lips and he tried to deepen the kiss but there were people here.

I pushed him and laughed,I looked at the people behind him and they smiled at me sadly.

"Umm Cole who are these people"

Then everybody's smile whipped off.

"Babe this is your family"he said then took a step back.

"This isn't my family"

Cole sighed and looked at me.

"Alison I'll call the doctor I'll be back"

I nodded and he kissed my heel and left.When he left I looked at the people right in front of me,they looked at me with sadness but I just smiled.

"So I guess your my family.."I said awkwardly,they all nodded but didn't say a thing.

The doctor came into the room,doctor James.

"Doctor she doesn't remember us"I woken said then started crying softly.

"Yes I'm sorry but she still has amnesia but it's temporary this means she'll remember when her brain is ready"

"So I think you guys should introduce yourself a to here and I'll be back"

Doctor James left and I looked around for Cole but he wasn't there!

Where's my baby!?,In walked Cole and I sighed in relief.

"Okay well I'm Coles Mother and this is Coles Father"

Oh I know them.

"George and Paige"I said in disbelief.How come I remember them,they looked at me with happiness and I just laughed.Paige came to me and hugged me whilst George gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"It's time to meet your other family" Cole said nodding at them.

"Okay well I'm your half sister Hillary"

I had a half sister?

"We are you older brothers Alex And Alexander"they both said in unison.

"I'm Clair your step mother"

"I know what happened to my real mother,she died giving birth to me"

Everyone was silent after that,I guess everyone into duces themselves but not everyone there was a man standing there just staring at me with tears In his eyes.

He cleared his throat and was about to say something but shut his lips straight after.

He finally opened his mouth.

"My names is Ashton and I'm your father"Austin said scratching the back of his neck.Clair ran to me and wrapped her arms around me crying and I mean crying like a crazy person.

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her a bit.

After about an hour of laughing everyone left but not Cole.

"Well I need to tell you something"

I nodded at Cole waiting for him to tell me.

"Well umm your pregnant with my baby"

Straight after he said that I shook my head and started crying,Cole came into the bed and wrapped his arms around me and I cried not because I didn't want the baby but because I was going to be a mother to a little me or Cole.

Momma Alison bitch