Chapter 2.

Alison's POV

The sun was out today and it was hot for the first time.The whole pack want to the lake to chill and relax but I just stayed back(I don't know what to call this house anymore really).

I was all alone,which I really needed considering that none wanted me here.Nothing has really happened for the past few days for me,all I do is stay in my room and try apply to any college that's far away form this town.

My phone was ringing and I picked it up not looking at the caller I.D

"Hello"i whispered.

"So this is how you great your grandmother"

"Granny!!"

"Yes my love how are you"

"I wanna got back gran I don't like it here"

"Oh my baby I'm so sorry"
*cough* *cough*

"Granny are you okay?"

I really am worried now..she's  coughing like a maniac.

"Dear I'm fine but unfortunately I have to go I love you so much okay stay well and say hi to everyone for me"

"Okay I love you too okay bye"

My grandma is the only one now that can calm my nerves down a bit.I love her so much.

I heard the door open then I heard laughter,Oh they're back I guess I'll have to go to my room now.I got up from the couch,fixed the couch and walked up to my room.I reached my room but someone stopped me.I looked who it was..

Alex...

"What do you want" I asked a bit irritated.

"I-ah I was wondering if you wanted to go out with us?"he asked rubbing his back neck.He only does this when is nerves or scared.

"Us meaning?"

"Oh yeah well the fam of course" as soon as he said fam I lost interest.

I shook my head and opened my room door then closed it.Im being a bitch I know I just can't let them in I'm afraid that I'll hurt them even more.Since they are going out I guess I should go out too.

I decided that I was going to the mall just to see what's new and all that jazz.

I took a showered finished and did my makeup which consisted of my Mac red lipstick,Mac eyeliner and Mac mascara.Didn't go all out.I wore denim jeans,a white plain crop top,black combat boots,black leather jacket and a black beanie.I finished doing everything and I left for the mall but I just remembered that I don't have a car or know where the nearest mall is anymore.

"Hey umm"I knocked on my fathers door

"Come in"

He's voice still brings warmth to me no matter how much I hate him.

"Afternoon Ashton ah I was wondering if I could borrow a car and go to the mall"I rubbed my neck feeling a bit nerves.I didn't look him in the eye I was to scared to.

"Sadly I can't do that but I can take you myself"

I only nodded and told him I'll be outside waiting for him.I knew that he didn't trust me still.

I waited for him and he did come finally.We walked to the Black Mercedes G.

I wonder how expensive this car is.

"are you going to get in" my father asked looking at my head not my eyes.

I nodded and opened the door to get into the car.I waited for him to get in and he did.He started the car but waited.

"Are we going or.."I asked not looking up.

"Alex and Alexander are coming with you I'm just waiting for them"

I only nodded and looked out the window.He doesn't trust me that much hey.

"Look Ali-Alison I do trust you its just l.."he couldn't finish he's sentence so I just finished it for him.

"You don't have to lie to me anymore I'm a big girl now it's okay I don't care anyways"

I was hurt even more,my heart is already crushed so now I feel the little pieces of my heart slowly sinking down into darkness.

The boys got into the car and we took off.The car wasn't really silent,dad and the boys were talking about sports but I kept quit and looked out the window.

"Ali what movie do you think we gonna watch?"Alexander asked me with so much excitement,that surprisingly touched me a little.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued looking out the window.The car went silent after that.

We arrived at the mall and I felt calm.The boys and I headed to the movies first before shopping.

"I think I went to watch Get Hard"Alex said tapping his chin.This made me giggle silently,he's thinking face always makes me laugh.

"Well I want to watch Home"Alexander said crossing he's arms like a little boy.

Here we go with their childish fights.

"You're such a kid that's why you don't get the girls"

"Oh shut up Alex I do get the girls and you're just a bitch"

I smiled and shook my head.Both of them were being babies.Alex noticed me smiling and he smiled widely at me.I instantly wiped the smile off my face.

We well they finally chose home and we started to shop.I went into forever 21,Victoria Secret,top shop and all those other stores.I got new outfits that were nice I guess.

The boys and I ate chipotles and had Starbucks.They did most of the talking I just nodded and shook my head when they asked me a question.

"Alex baby is that you" a high pitched voice screamed out,that voice I know that voice...Vanessa!!

Oh no that bitch..

"Oh my Ali!!"she squealed and hugged my from behind.Vanessa was the high school sweetheart,she was popular because of one thing her annoying voice,friendliness and fucking jocks.

"It's nice to see you Vanessa"I smiled then walked out the restaurant,I'm not going to sit there and listen to that annoying voice nag about her fame and all that jazz.

"Ali!"

"Alison wait up!"Alexander shouted.I stopped and turned.

"Can we go home please"I asked.I didn't want to stay any longer.I might bump into a lot of old school mates and I don't want to do that.

"But the movie.."

"Please can we just leave!!"I raised my voice a bit but not that much,Alex flinched a little but nodded.

Dad arrived after 20 minutes and we left.

"So how was it?"he asked.no one replied.Everyone was quite.

What a jerk Alison