Chapter 5

Alison's POV

I woke up feeling happy for the first time.I remembered yesterday and it was the best thing ever.I looked up at a sleeping Cole,he looked so peaceful and sexy.He's hair so messy.

"Done checking me out" he whispered, he then smirked when  I blushed hard.Cole laughed and I slapped he's face but not to hard I think.Cole started crying out and rubbing he's cheek,I started panicking.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you really I didn't mean it are you okay?"I mumbled out,Cole just laughed hard..Why is he laughing?

"I'm joking babe"

I gasped,I turned around not facing him anymore and crossed my arms.

"Oh come on I was only playing around"Cole said and then tickled me,luckily I wasn't ticklish so I just huffed.

"I'm sorry"

Cole is such a sweetheart.I laughed and turned facing him.I gave him a kiss which turned into a full on make out session.Cole has broken down my walls already and I don't care if I'm not the tough girl anymore,I'm finally happy.

"What are you thinking about beautiful"he asked stoking my cheek.

"How lucky I am to have such a mate"

Cole laughed and kissed my forehead which made me giggle.My phone started ringing and I sighed,who could this be..I'm in the middle of a special session with my mate.

I answered my phone and I instantly regretted it.

"Hello"I said

"Where the hell are you Alison!?"

Yip that's my lovely father.

"I uh I am.."I stuttered out I couldn't even finish my sentence or say a word.

"I can't believe you I had faith in you"he sighed out but I just kept quiet and he carried on.

"I thought you changed but I guess not you broke a rule and that means you have to pack your bags and leave"he hung up after saying those hurtful words.I didn't even know I was crying until Cole wrapped his arms around me.

"I screwed up Cole"I whispered then a sob came out of my mouth.

"It's okay babe will just go there and explain to him"

I only nodded and we got up,I headed to the bathroom and I showered.Cole showered in another bathroom so we could leave early.

We were in the car and it was silent until Cole broke it by saying how much he was sorry but I only kept quiet,I didn't keep quit because I was angry with him I just kept quiet because I couldn't say anything.

Cole and I reached my pack and we came out the car.Cole ran to my side and held my hand giving it a squeeze.

The door opened and Clair was there with her arms folded butt then she un folded them when she sow Cole.A smile was instantly plastered on her face.

"Oh Cole it's nice to see you again"she said,she opens the door letting both of us in.We sat down by the living room facing Clair.

"Clair listen Alison was with me the whole night because she's my mate I'm sorry that we worried all of you"Cole said then looked at me,I just smiled then looked back at Clair with no emotion.

"Oh no it's fine really it is"she said with a smile that I wanted to wipe off.

"Where's your husband?"I asked her,Clair looked at me with a fake smile.

"Your father is in he's office"

"Well I'm going to pack my bags cause I'm leaving"

I got up and Clair stopped me.i looked at her hand that gripped my wrist them I looked at her with an angry face

"Don't worry I already packed your things"

I snatched my wrist away from her hands and walked upstairs to get my things.I told Ashton that I'll drive myself and he left me he's car.I was just about to open my dads office door when I heard him talking to Clair.

"Ashton let her go since she's come back you've been acting all strange and all which makes me worry a lot about you"

"Clair she's my daughter I can't just abandon her again which is going to cause me so much pain again"

"It's unfair that you choose her over your family "

"Okay fine I'll just let her go and take care of you guys okay"

I quickly ran to the kitchen so they wouldn't notice that I was listening to their conversation.I noticed that there was a girl who looked almost like my father but had brown eyes and black hair.Who was this chick and why is she glaring at me.

"Ah hello"I said looking at her head to toe,she looked so beautiful and she was short and firm,she looked my age and she had piercings.

"Your the bitch who cause my dad to leave me"

I looked at her confused.

"Umm what are you talking about?"

"Yes your Alison the bitch that caused my father to have so much pain and stop visiting me for 10 years"

"Your..your my sister?"

I looked at her puzzled.

"Yes I'm your sister but I'm your half sister didn't your father ever tell you that he had an affair with my mom"

I shook my head and she just laughed.

"Oh yeah you were sent to a boarding school"she laughed and smirked,my father and Clair came into the kitchen minutes after.My father looked shocked to see me here and Clair paid no attention to me.

"Daddy I missed you"The girl said and ran to him wrapping her arms around he's neck,my father smiled and hugged her tightly.

I just stood there staring at them,my heart breaking news more and more.They pulled apart and Ashton gave her a kiss on the forehead the kissed her again.I couldn't stand this so I ran upstairs took my things and left the house.

I got to the car and I started crying and crying until I put myself together and left,I didn't want to go to Coles pack yet so I just want to the local bar.

"Can I please have the strongest drink you have"the bartender gave me a look then handed my the drink,I started drinking and drinking till the bartender said it was enough.i was drunk but I didn't want the bartender to know.

"Thank you for the drink but that didn't even do anything to m-me"I finished off an she looked at me funny wait no he.

I walked out the bar then stumbled my way to the car,I just sat there thinking about everything that has happened in my life,I started the car and I was off.I couldn't see the where I was going but I still continued to go.

I switched on the radio and the song Freak my shit started to play and I started dancing.I reached the stop sign but no one was driving so I want anyways but then I was wrong,BAM!! a truck hit the side of the car and the car started rolling and rolling 5 time I think and the n silence I was nocked out or died.

Oh no Alison!