Chapter 3

↑↑Alison's outfit↑↑

Alison's POV

"Ali!"

"Alison please I beg of you!"

"Why I don't think you'd want to have me there of all people"

If your wondering what's happening I'll explain.My brothers want me to come with them to some alpha party thing at a nearing pack.Which means everyone is going to be there and I mean every single pack member.

"I do want you there please"Alexander begged hugging me.That was too close for my liking.i didn't even hug him back but he still held on longer.

I pulled back and looked at him.

"Don't.do.that again"I glared at him.

Alexander and Alex looked at me with shock.I sighed and left the room,I couldn't be in there after what just happened.I decided that I was going to sit outside and freshen up my mind.

"Please go to the party Ali" my inner wolf said in a low voice.

This was the first time she has actually spoken to me in years.

"It's nice to hear from you again lia" I sarcastically said.

"Just please..go,have you not caused us pain enough"

I want silent after that.

"Why?"I asked feeling hurt.

"You'll understand once we go,promise me we will go..or..or else you'll live like this for the rest of your life"

After Lia said that she shut me out meaning she closed our mind link

Why does everybody want me to go so badly,I guess I'll just have to go hey.I got up from where I was sitting and want inside.I have too look for these boys now,I walked upstairs and knocked on the boys' door.

"Ali?"Alex asked rubbing he's eyes,really they want to sleep?

"Yes now listen I'm going with you guys to that stupid party"

Alex grinned but I just stared at him emotionless.

"Before you get all happy and shit just know that I don't want funny things happening okay?"I threatened him,I glared at him letting him know I was serious.

"Okay umm..the party starts at 7 but we'll leave at 6:30"

I left straight after,it's 5:45 now so I'll just rest or something then get ready at 6.

I guess I should look for College's now.Theres only two colleges id like to go to,one in Italy and the other in Amsterdam.Which is faaaar from here.

I looked at the time and groaned loudly it's was already ten past six.shit shit shit!!!.

I quickly took my close off and ran to the shower and opened the water.I quickly washed my body and came out the shower.

I ran to the closet and took out anything really not caring if I looked ugly.I checked the time and hissed.

6:20

I blowed my hair and curled it.

"Ouch" I hissed out in pain.I burnt myself,great I burnt my finger but I don't have time to examine my finger.Finally done with my hair I did my makeup which consisted of black eyeliner,mascara,baby pink lipstick and a bit of foundation.