Chapter 4

Alison's POV

"Mate go to mate"my wolf growled jumping up and down.

"Lia shut up!"

I closed out mind link.

I need to go somewhere away from my mate.He cannot see me..

I knew coming here was the worst idea ever.Thats why Lia wanted to be here.

I quickly walked to the table and got my bag.I told Ve that I had to go and she said she'll tell my father.I ran inside the mansion and I was almost at the door when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to them.I knew who it was instantly because of the sparks running through my body,my body lit up with fire from him touching me.Tingles were sent from my wrist to my spine.

"Mate"the boy whispered with so much love.I looked up and my legs decided to give up on me right now but luckily he gripped me just in time.

"You're already falling for me"he laughed and smiled.oh that smile made me melt inside.This boy had green eyes that I could get lost in everytime,he had brown her with a bit of blonde in,he's body was so masculine under that tight cotton fabric.He was taller then me but I didn't care about that,he's jawline was so tight I felt my body betray me and my fingers ran along he's jawline.

No no no!!.Snap out of this Alison you can't fall for him.I pushed him away from me and I ran out trying to catch some air.

I need to get out of here NOW!.

I started running to the woods and I shifted ripping my clothes in the process.Lia was growling at me for leaving her mate but I just had to go before I hurt him.

I was tackled to the ground and my wolf growled at me.

"Shift!" He commanded in he's alpha voice.He's an alpha!?.Crap Crap Crap!!.

I couldn't shift but I had to so is did.

I was on the ground naked and I was cold.He shifted and he looked at me.I wanted to get up and ran but he caged me in with he's sexy arms that were so strong.

"Done checking me out"he smirked and lower himself getting closer to me.

"Get off me"I wiggled around and I sighed in defeat.

"The name is Cole Carter Grey and what's yours princess"he said getting more close to me.

"Don't you know me?"I asked in disbelief.

"Mmm oh yeah your the Alpha King's daughter Alison the pack slut"Cole spat out the word pack slut with venom lacing over it.

I only nodded waiting for him to reject me.

"So beautiful and I accept you as my mate"he said then kissed my earlobe then trailed down to my jawline.I pushed him away and looked at him.

"Are you not going to reject me?"I asked.

And he growled and stopes kissing not me.

"I'll never reject you even if you were an omega"he said looking at me win so much love.

"I'm scared that I'll hurt you"I whispered and he shook he's head.

Cole started kissing me roughly but with so much passion and I kissed him back the same way.

Clothes came off,A lot of moaning and a lot of love making happens tonight.

This is the first time I opened up.

And I think I love him now.

Well done Alison.