13- Manly

Dedication to:@Haylee_DirectionerX for the idea, probably wouldn't be updating if it wasn'tfor you.

{The more ideas youguys comment, the more likely I am to update. Need a little inspiration guys!}

----

Harry thinks it's odd, what one person can do to you. Thinksit's weird, how one person can come and flip your whole world upside down. Hethinks its fate being cruel, that Niall just so happens to be that person tohim. Someone he thinks, is so far out of reach. Someone so perfect, or reallyimperfectly so, that it only makes him more hyper aware of how not perfect he is. How much of a monsterhe truly is. He remembers something Gemma said once, he can't remember why,what the situation was, but somehow it had clung to him.

Monsters aren't born,they are made.

And it makes sense, a lot of it actually. He was a good kid,always listened- mostly- did his chores and got along with his sister. Hesupposes he really is a monster, and he's the reason he is too. He could havechosen to move forward, to do better. Rather he let his anger consume him, takeover him and destroy him. But really, it was kill or be killed. He was a freak,and if he was found, he'd be experimented on again. He doesn't think he couldsurvive that. Doesn't think they'd let him this time.

He stopped talking a little while ago, letting Niall rambleon. Harry doesn't really know when it happened, but somehow in the time he hadbeen lost in his thoughts, Niall had fallen asleep. Harry thinks the lad isadorable. His cheeks are flushed, lips slightly parted to let out quiet littlesnores, his hair mused. Niall is slumped forward, and Harry doesn't think thatthe position is very comfortable for the faux blonde. Harry decides- againsthis better judgement- to move the lad upstairs into his bedroom where he'd bemore comfortable. He thinks it's not the best idea, but doesn't allow himselfmuch time to debate it.

Niall is lighter than Harry thought he would be, shockinglyenough. Sure, he has above average strength, but Niall seems to be lighter thanthe average male. Although the only people he's lifted up in the past few yearshappen to have been deceased. So they probably weren't the best comparisons. Harrycarefully scoops the lad into his arms, smiling fondly as Niall grabs hisshirt, cuddling into his chest. He carefully walks up the steps, Niall stillsnoring softly in his arms, until he reaches the top floor. He carefully makeshis way back to his room, avoiding the creaky areas as to not wake the lad. Heplaces him softly onto the unmade bed, gently prying his fingers from Harry'sshirt. Harry carefully slips off Niall's sneakers, placing them at the foot ofthe bed, then pulls the wrinkled black and red comforter over the lad. Hewatches as a small smile flits onto the blonde's face as he cuddles furtherinto the blankets, inhaling deeply. Harry smiles, cooing softly at the lad. Hedoesn't know what it is about Niall that changes him, that pulls him in andshows his humanity, but whatever it is, he doesn't want to fight it anymore. Hedecides he's going to embrace this. This new life with Niall in it, deciding hecan't fight it anymore, only because it seems that no matter how hard he fightshe ends up losing anyways. He wants to be on the winning side of this.

He doesn't want to lose anymore.

Laughter breaks him from his thoughts this time, and Harryalready knows it's not Niall's. He growls, his eyes flashing in anger as hestalks to the window. He glances out, seeing two lads in their mid-20'ssauntering up to his house. They're covered in tattoos, mostly lanky withlarger biceps. Their heads are too small for their bodies, but they radiatecockiness. Until they reach the edge of the porch, and then that confidenceseems to simmer down. Harry thinks that maybe they'll be smart and turn aroundand leave. They don't.

They slowly creep up the porch steps, and across the woodenplanks. Their feet hit the different areas that creak, causing Niall to winceat the sounds, growling lowly. He stalks out of the room, silently creepingdown the steps. He stays in the shadows, watching as the door slowly opens, ahigh pitched noise accompanying it due to the slow pace. The sound grates onHarry's nerves, causing him to close his eyes to try and block out the noise.He can feel his teeth growing out, as well as his nails due to his anger andirritation. He thinks these lads have no idea what they've just walked into.

He knows Niall is upstairs, that he can't wake the lad. Hedoesn't want the lad to hear or see all of this, or any of this for thatmatter. He briefly thinks of not killing them, only because Niall is here andin his bed. He thinks different when he hears them speak, disgust clear intheir tones when they talk about Harry's home. He wants to step forward, makethem take it back before ripping out their tongues but again, he holds himselfback.

It's when they notice him that things get truly interesting.

Harry is used to the process by now, used to the looks thathe gets and knows exactly what order they'll show themselves. He knows as soonas they see him, their eyes will flash with a bit of curiosity, and then fearand disgust. Knows before they do, what exactly they'll do. He can see how they'redebating in their minds, doesn't even have to move before they take a stepback, eyes glued to him. He can hear their hearts racing, see how their handsshake. He wants to scoff, he hasn't even done anything and already they looklike they might wet their pants. And they thought they were tough.

"Entering someone's house without their permission is wrong."He tuts darkly, and they flinch. He steps into the beam of moonlight, watchingas their faces transform into one of fear and disgust, their bodies coiling,stepping backwards as if Harry was infectious. It only makes him angrier. They don'tapologize, figuring Harry looks like that, he can't possibly have feelings. AndHarry can see in the way they stand that they're getting ready to make a runfor it. He doesn't mind, at least then he won't wake Niall, and there won't beany blood in his house.

"Run." He whispers, stepping forward, chuckling as theyscramble to get away. He wants to laugh at how predictable they are, how easythis has gotten. But guilt settles in his stomach, thinking of the familiesthese people have left behind. He thinks maybe they shouldn't be going into ahouse many have disappeared in. The guilt usually hits him afterwards, afterhis anger has simmered down, but somehow this is different. Harry thinks it'sprobably because Niall is just upstairs.

He decides not to chase them, not to kill them. And maybe,it'll prevent others from coming up here. He just wants to live in peace, doesn'twant the constant reminder of what he was made into against his will, doesn't needthe reminder of what his past had brought him.

He just wants to be normalagain.

Then again, Niall seems to make him feel normal again.

----

I've got a bit of inspiration back, thank you again @Haylee_DirectionerXbecause of your idea I've gotten some more ideas!

Do you think Harry will ever feel 100% normal again?

Will these two lads living bring trouble for Harry?

Will Niall's friends ever accept Harry or Niall's friendship withHarry?

Is Harry a monster?

Will Niall see Harry as a monster, or will he see him as a broken manscared of love?

60 comments for an update?

{I love reading all of your comments and suggestions!}

[Giving me more ideas will allow for faster updates!]

Val xxxx