29

"You know I met my wife here?" Justin said with a smile, talking to this woman who caught his eye. "I was drunk off of my ass and knocked all of her food out of her hand. She looked like she wanted to kill me but she smiled anyways and was nice to Taz over here." I hopped on over to the bar and sat down in front of Dominic. He didn't even turn around yet because he was making drinks for other people, it was very busy now because everyone was allowed to go wherever they wanted to.

"Excuse me, my good man." I said and waved my hand in the air. Dominic groaned and continued to pour some beer in a glass. "Sorry, buddy. We're packed. You're going to have to wait like everybody else."

I laughed and he stopped pouring the beer. "It can't be..." He turned around fully now and stared me in the eyes. "Tazamunda."

"Dominic." He reached over the counter and patted me on my shoulder. "I never thought I would see you in here again."

"After the war, we needed a couple of drinks. I knew just the person to make them too."

Dominic grinned and handed me a glass. "The usual?" I nodded and he started to pour my blue lagoon. "On ice." We said at the same time and died laughing

Justin scooted down a few seats and sat beside me. "Is that that nasty fruity drink you always get? Give it a rest. Try something harder for once in your life." He took my drink and started to drink it. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?" He reached out his hand to Dominic, who happily shook it. "Dominic."

Justin grinned. "Yes, Dominic. Get your friend here a whiskey. On me."

I sighed and turned to Justin. "Are you trying to kill me? I'm already on crutches. Would you like me to break something else?"

He laughed and patted my back. "Come on, I'm sober enough and plus we don't have to drive to the palace or anything so we're fine. Drink up."
***
My mother in law and Victoria waited patiently in my chamber for the news. I looked down at the pregnancy test and couldn't believe my eyes. I was given another opportunity to bring a king into this world for a second time? This was all insane and I couldn't believe it. At all. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my chamber where they were discussing the royal ball that was coming up.

"So?" Victoria sang and stood up with a smile. "What does it say?"

"That we have a king on the way.."

My mother in law's eyes widened and Victoria held me to her closely. "I can't believe this...wait. It is Tazamunda's right?"

I laughed and wiped away tears. "Yes, Vicki. It's your nephew." Mom wrapped her arms around both of us and whispered something that we couldn't hear but by the smile on her face, I knew it was something good. "What's going on here?" Dad said to us and looked confused. He had a bag of Taz's Takis in his hands and was ready to dig in when I stopped him.

"You sure you wanna do that? They're blazing hot, dad." He shrugged his shoulders and took a bite out of one, dropped the bag of chips on the ground, and stared at all of us with a straight face. "And nobody felt the need to stop me before I almost killed myself on a chip?! How does my son eat those! I'm banning them from the kingdom. That's final."

Mom walked over and smacked him upside the head. "Oh no you won't. You're not the king anymore and since our son loves them, they will probably never be banned. So get used to seeing them, my love." She batted her lashes and left the room. That's what I'm talking about.

"I still asked what was going on."

Victoria cut her eyes at him but grinned. "The Queen is pregnant with the king."

"Again? Is it Taz's?"

I sighed and stomped over to my bed. "Anybody else wanna ask me that?!"

He held his hands up and backed away from the door. "Sorry, my queen. Just making sure." He shut the doors and I jumped on the bed. Victoria came as well and sat beside me. "I can't believe this...another king. It can finally be done right this time."

I smiled and rubbed my hands over my belly. "I know..I know."