Taz paced back and forth with his hands behind his back, greeting all of our guests with a warm smile.

I was too mesmerized by his beauty that I hadn't noticed Justin standing behind me for a solid two minutes.

"Charming, isn't he? What a beautiful smile as well."

"What do you want now?"

"If I told you that, both of us would be in separate chambers under the palace right now so I'd rather not tell you."

I rolled my eyes. "Then leave. You have no business here anymore anyways you...you..."

"What?"

"You disgrace."

He chuckled and leaned down so that he was near my ear. "That's not what you were saying earlier, my love. Don't act new now because you think Taz knows about our secret affairs."

"I can assure you-"

"I can assure you that he knows and there's nothing you can do about it."

I gulped. Not only was I feeling guilty, but stupid as well. "What makes you think that he knows for sure? If anything, he thinks I'm cheating with someone other than you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because who would suspect their best friend to be screwing their wife on a daily basis?"

We both stood there for a few seconds. I had to admit, it did sound a bit accurate. Okay very accurate.

"Taz, duh!" Justin screamed, causing everyone's attention. Tazamunda included.

He said something to a man that he was talking to, shook his hand, and walked over to the two of us.

"Well well well, if it isn't my wife and best friend together. Again."

My palms started to get sweaty as he took them in his own.

"You know if I didn't know any better, I would think that you two were doing some secret project behind my back."

"Or each other..." Justin coughed out, luckily Taz wasn't paying him any attention right now.

"Is there something you need, darling?" I asked with my most innocent voice and smiled up at him.

"Actually, my queen, there is something that I need. Something that I haven't had in a while."

"Oh? What might that be?"

He grinned, leaned down to my height so that we were face to face, and whispered slowly. His voice smooth like velvet.

"You."