10

Justin sat down in front of the two thrones. He couldn't believe what was just told to him. A father? What child in their right mind would want him to father them when he couldn't even take care of himself majority of the time?

"How far along are you?" He managed to choke out as Queen sat down beside him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Only a month now."

He mentally cursed himself. Of course the child had to be his. Unless she was having intercourse with Tazamunda as well, there was no way it could be his.

"Were you with my cousin too? Sexually?"

Queen nodded her head slowly and Justin stood to his feet. "Then how...how do you know it's my baby? It could be his for all we know. At the rate you were going, it could be anybody's. You know men will literally say just about anything to get what they want and little naive girls like you believe it. You actually think they give a damn until they show their true colors and drop your ass like it's nothing because that's what you meant to them. Absolutely nothing. They do this all of the time so it doesn't hurt them but the women clearly end up with the mistakes. You all lose sleep at night thinking of what you could've done differently or if it was you that did something wrong when it really wasn't you to begin with. All men come for something. Don't you forget that."

She chewed on her lip and raised her hand up. A few seconds later, it was across his face.

"Don't you ever talk about me like that! Do you understand me?! I am your queen and you will bow down to me!"

Justin's chest rose and fell at a steady pace. He was pissed. "You have no authority here."

"I am the authority!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping that her inconsiderate husband would hear as well.

"You have no power." Justin got face to face with her.

"I am the power." Their faces now inches away from each other.

"Taz is the authority as well as the power." He glared into her eyes. "My family, our dynasty, has all of the power. What you carry in your stomach is all the royalty you have left. Once he or she is out, you're gone. Believe that. Me and Tazamunda may not be on good terms right now and we don't always agree on things but best believe we are both going to be on the same page when it comes to you. You played with our hearts, that was fine. You played with our emotions, even better. But you're messing with a whole dynasty full of royal blood and right about now nobody is on your side. You fucked with the right family now."

Queen stood there speechless as Justin backed away from her, still staring in her eyes. He was hurt. No one has ever hurt him the way she did and for that, he wanted nothing to do with her.

"When the child comes, let me know if it's a Bieber."

Team Bieber or Team Taz????