[04] magical

AT LAST

[04] magical

oh my goodness, he is my everything *swoons*

"Done?" Daisy asked Steve as he walked towards her and the elevator, his shoulders as wide as his shield and his face as handsome as always. Her knees almost weakened.

He nodded, and they both stared out the glass window, waiting for the elevator to arrive to their floor.

After a comfortable silence, the elevator doors opened, "Operations control," Steve said once they both got into the elevator.

"Confirmed."

Just before the elevator could close, Rumlow sticks his hand through the door so it could open. He walks in with two other STRIKE agents. Daisy scoots closer to Steve.

"Forensics."

"Confirmed."

"Cap," Rumlow got Steve's attention, "Smith," he nodded towards her.

"Rumlow." Steve turns around and leans against the rail, Daisy doing the same, resting her hip on it as she faces him. The elevator doors close and the elevator starts riding down.

"Evidence response found some fibers on the roof they want us to see. You want me to get the tac-team ready?" Rumlow asks.

"No, let's wait and see what it is first," Steve replies.

Daisy eyes one of the agents and spots his hand on his gun. She lightly nudges Steve, and his eyebrows furrow.

The elevator stops, and in come some more agents, "Excuse me." They try to make room. Steve grabs Daisy's hand and they slowly make their way to the middle of the elevator. Her eyes narrow at the amount of people in the elevator, and how weird they're acting.

"Sorry about what happened with Fury. Messed up what happened with him," Rumlow says.

"Thank you," Steve nods. He looks at an agent on his left, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. His grip tightens the slightest around Daisy's smaller hand.

A few more floors down, the elevator stops again, and three more agents step in, "Records."

"Confirmed."

Steve looks around the elevator, quickly glancing at all the people in it. He realizes the amount of agents as the doors close. A few seconds pass by, then Steve speaks up.

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"

After a moment, an agent in front of the two pulls out an electric rod, turning around to try and shock one of them. Mostly, Steve.

They break away they're hands, separating as they both get grabbed by different agents. Someone taps the emergency stop button, and the elevator comes to a halt, making a noise.

The agents with briefcases pull out the top to reveal some magnetic cuffs. They try using it on Steve, but he fights it off.