[01] on your left

AT LAST

[01] on your left

THANK GOD FOR STEVE'S TIGHT SHIRTS

By now, Steve has ran more laps than Daisy could even count. She was now on his back as he ran, not once slowing down.

She laughed and gave him about five kisses on the cheek, "You're unbelievable," she dreamily sighed as she clung onto his shoulders.

The left corner of his mouth quirked up, right as they passed up a man, "On your left." Daisy couldn't help but giggle, he's been passing him up a couple of times.

She patted his shoulder two times and he stopped running, placing her down before he started running again--but not without placing a swift kiss on her forehead. She smiled and watched as he ran away, about the pass up the man again.

As the sun went up, Daisy ran around with Steve. She was lucky that he slowed down for her, but when she stopped, he kept running and decided to keep teasing the man from before.

"Need a medic?" Steve and Daisy walked over to the man, hand in hand, who was panting as he laid against a tree.

He laughed, "I need a new set of lungs."

The sky was now bright and more and more people came outside to enjoy the beautiful day.

"Dude, you just ran, like, thirteen miles and thirty minutes, and half the time she was on your back!" he pointed over to Daisy and the couple chuckled.

"You know.. I think he got a late start," Daisy looked up at Steve.

"Really? He should be ashamed of himself," the man joked, pointing back towards the pond, "You should take another lap," he turned away for a few seconds before looking back at Steve, "Did you just take it? I assumed you just took it."

They both smiled, "What unit you in?"

"58th para rescue," he took a breath, "But now I'm working down at the VA," he put up his hand, "Sam Wilson."

Steve took his hand and helped him up, "Steve Rogers and.." he looked over at the woman who stole his heart, "Daisy Smith," finishing his sentence with a bright smile, shaking Sam's hand.

"Ah, I kinda put that together... must've freaked you out coming home from the whole defrosting thing."

Daisy looked up at Steve, himself gazing back, "It takes some gettin' used to."

"It's good to meet you, Sam," Steve told him while Daisy gave him a last smile before the two turned away.

"It's your bed, right?" Sam asked him.

"What's that?" The two turned towards him.

"Your bed, It's too soft. When I was over there, I sleep on the ground and used rocks for pillows, like a caveman. Now I'm home, lying in my bed and It's like-"

"Lying on a marshmallow?" Daisy asked. Sam nodded towards her.

"Feels like I'm gonna sink right towards the floor," Steve finished, "How long?" he asked Sam.

"Two tours. You two must miss the good 'ol days, huh?"

Daisy shrugged, since she practically lived through the decades.

"Well, It's not so bad... Food's a lot better," Daisy agreed, nodding, "We used to boil everything, no polio's good, internet--so helpful.. Been reading that a lot, trying to catch up."

Sam licked his lips, crossing his arms, "Marvin Gaye,1972, Troubleman soundtrack. Everything you missed, jammed into one album."

Daisy nodded her head, sounds good.

Steve let go of her hand and he took out his little book, writing the soundtrack name down, "I'll put it on the list."

Steve's Shield device beeped, and he pulled it out, himself and Daisy reading the message.

MISSION ALERT.
EXTRACTION IMMINENT.
MEET AT THE CURB. :)

"Alright, Sam, duty calls," Daisy looked up at Sam before shaking his hand, Steve following, "Thanks for the run.. if that's what you call running."

Daisy and Sam lightly laughed, "Oh, that's how it is?"

"That's how it is!" She told him.

"Okay," Sam chuckled once again, "Anytime you wanna stop by the VA, make me look awesome in front of the girl at the front desk, let me know."

"We'll keep it in mind," Steve grinned.

Natasha's sleek black, Corvette Stingray pulled up near the curb, the window rolling down, "Hey fellas, either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up some fossils."

Daisy playfully rolled her eyes, "Hilarious," Steve sarcastically said as they both walked towards the car.

"Hey Nat- Really? You could have brought a car that had.. hm, at least maybe two more seats in the back?"

Natasha smirked, "My bad."

Daisy opened the passenger door and Steve looked down at her, his cheeks turning pink.

He slowly got in, "Time's wasting," Natasha teased.

Daisy climbed in and sat on his lap, Steve's body tense at first. She closed the door before she grabbed his hand, kissing the back of it as she leaned back, resting her head onto his right shoulder, helping him relax.

"Aw," Natasha cooed, then looking over at Sam.

"How you doin'," he nodded towards her with a smile.

"Hey," Natasha did the same in return.

"Can't run everywhere!" Daisy grinned while Steve wrapped his arms around her small waist. She rested her hands on his with a small smile.

"No you can't," Sam said, Natasha rolling up the window, driving away.

sammmmyyyyyyy!!!
short chap, mostly a filler, sorry.. i wanted to post something bc it was driving me crazy

hope u still liked this babes!

01