[02] pizza isn't date-worthy

AT LAST

[02] pizza isn't date-worthy

Seconds after Rumlow and Natasha landed where Steve was, Daisy did so herself, "Hey," she gave Steve a quick peck on the lips after she took off her parachute gear. Steve gave her a sheepish smile while Rumlow pretended to gag.

"Have you two been on a date?" Natasha walked beside Steve and Daisy.

"I don't think so," Daisy wondered.

"Maybe I-"

"Secure the engine room, then you can plan us a date."

Natasha rolled her eyes before she jumped off a rail, "I'm multitasking."

"I think I'll go with her," Daisy was about to jump off the rail, but Steve pulled her back, pulling her into a knee-weaking, sweet kiss.

"Be careful."

"Of course, Captain," she grinned, reaching up and giving him another peck on the lips before she spun around and jumped off the rail in under five seconds, what a woman.

"Nat?" Daisy whispered loudly. She leaped over a dead body.

"Down here!" Nat exclaimed from the bottom, "What took you so long?" Natasha looked up at her with a confused face, which went to a look of realization and to a smirk, "Oh."

The blonde rolled her eyes, ignoring the small warmness that creeped up her neck, "It was just his simple 'be careful' kiss," But Daisy couldn't help but smile at the thought. She loved when he did that.

"I think my heart just melted... I need a vacation from you two."

"You love us," Daisy winked down at her redheaded friend right as she slid down the grapple hook that was attached to a dead man's neck.

"One of the things that I hate admitting," Natasha placed her guns back into their holders.

"Daisy, your status?" Steve whispered through the comm.

"Just a second!" Daisy called out before herself and Natasha started to attack different pirates.

Daisy jumped onto one's shoulders, immediately twisting his neck before jumping off his body, kicking another one in the face. She landed as he got up, pointing the gun at her face.

She paused for a second, the guy just staring at her in confusion before she thrusted her left shoulder forward, the back of her right foot kicking the rifle out of his hands.

He lunged at her but she easily ducked the the side, kicking him in the back so he runs straight into a wall, knocking himself out already.

Steve heard her melodic laugh, slightly smiling as Natasha spoke through the comm, "Engine room, secure."

Natasha then grabbed a small pole off of a table, turning around before hitting an exhausted man in the face. She put him to sleep.

Daisy and Natasha strutted out of the room, "Clint and I discovered this amazing Italian restaurant, you should try it," Natasha eyes landed on her, "With your boyfriend, of course."

"You hear that, Cap? Do you like Italian?" Natasha asked Steve through her comm.

"Italian's good."