[03] daisy makes steve happy

AT LAST

[03] daisy makes steve happy

this gif is my everything. his smile is my everything. he is my everything!!!

"Look who it is.. The running man... and his lady."

Daisy broke out a small smile. Her and Steve stopped by to watch one of Sam's group meetings that he councils.

"We caught the last few minutes, It's pretty intense."

"Yeah, brother. We all got the same problems.. Guilt, regret..." Same told the two.

"You lose someone?" Steve asked him.

"My wingman, Riley," responded Sam, "Fly in the night mission. A standard PJ rescue op, nothing we hadn't done a thousand times before, 'till RPG knock Riley's dumb ass out of the sky... Nothing I could do. It's like I was up there just to watch."

"I'm sorry," Daisy told him as Steve nodded in agreement.

"After that, I had a really hard tim finding a reason for being over there, you know?"

"But you're happy now, back in the world?"

"Hey, the number of people giving me orders is down to about zero. So, hell yeah. You thinking about getting out?"

"No," Steve whispered, "I don't know. To be honest, I don't know what I would do with myself if I did." He uncrossed his arms, reaching down before he grabbed Daisy's hand. She smiled up at him and rubbed gentle, tiny circles onto the back of his hand that gave Steve the shivers.

Sam joked, "Ultimate fighting?" Steve and Daisy let out a small laugh.

"It's just a great idea off the top of my head. But seriously, you could do whatever you want to do," Sam told him, "What makes you happy?"

Daisy makes me happy, Steve thought, but he chose not to say it out loud because he thought it would be too embarrassing to tell Sam--even with her right there.

But when Steve heard the word happy, his head automatically turned to the small blonde and he stared down at her with a smallest smile on his face.

Daisy didn't notice Steve staring, because she was looking up at Sam with a smile of her own on her face.

Sam saw the way Steve looked at her, like she was a the most wonderful thing ever, and he knew that she made him happy more than anything.

Sam's lips parted, "Oh, I see," he chuckled.

Daisy stared at him in confusion, and then she met Steve's eyes, her stomach feeling the butterflies again as she felt her face grow warm, also. She ducked behind Steve's arm, her head turning invisible too.

Steve grinned once he saw her beautiful face again, once her head turned visible, and he placed a long and lingering kiss on her forehead.

Hand in hand, Steve and Daisy both walked up the stairs once they walked into their apartment building. He took out the keys from his pocket and he and Daisy both shared a smile.

She tapped his nose, and an adorable, small giggle escaped his lips. Daisy mentally squealed at how cute he was.