"Damn it!" I growl, slamming my hands down on the keys making loud pugnacious notes ring out. Why can't I write a bloody song?!

In anger I grab the music sheets covered by my writing, doodles and notes crumpling them up tossing them on the floor.

My phone buzzes against the top of the piano shattering my wave of rage for a split second. I roll my eyes picking it up not even bothering to see who it was.

"What do you want?" I snap knowing that it has to be one of my unruly prying friends.

"Wow," Liam says astonished by my reaction. "Let me guess, you had a bad dream and you still can't seem to play?"

"What do you want, Liam?" I sigh, changing the subject, running a hand through my hair. I swear just because he is basically my best friend doesn't mean he can call me at whatever damn hour he wants.

"The lads and I are going out so we want you to come with us." He answers. I open my mouth to object but before I could speak he interrupts me.

"We won't take no for an answer. We know where you live so we can drag you out ourselves." I roll my eyes.

"Now, go get changed," He orders. "I'll text you the address."

I hang up not wanting to hear anything more. Seriously, why don't they understand that I want to be alone?

Ryder's POV

"Babe, come on, don't be mad." Evan begged once we parked outside of the club. He walked over to my side placing his hand on my waist rubbing his thumb against my skin, through the cut out on the side of my dress.

"I have the right to be mad at you!" I say scowling at him. "First, you threaten me, then you almost had us killed, and now you ruined my car."

Evan frowns down at me. "I know I'm sorry." He says placing his other hand on my waist pulling me to him. I immediately press my hands on his chest trying to push against him.

"I can pay for it, you know that." He mutters softly, trying to make eye contact with me but I ignore him.

It's true; Evan comes from a wealthy family, in fact, he is the son of one of my dad's old friends.

"I really am sorry." He murmurs placing his hand under my chin removing my gaze from off the ground. "Let me make it up to you tonight." He says staring at me with hopeful eyes.

I briefly look down and nod at him. Evan smiles leaning down pressing his lips onto mine before taking my small hand in his walking us inside.

I giggle, as Evan and I dance under the flickering florescent lights to the booming sound waves of the uplifted beat. I turn my head smiling as Evan leans down pressing his lips onto mine his hand on my waist as I place my hand on the back of his head. Evan lifts his hands up slightly off my body as I turn around to face him locking my lips with his once more.

I move my hands up his chest and around his neck, knitting my fingers into his dark brown sleek hair as Evan moves his hands down my sides to my lower back. I pull away from the kiss running my tongue along his lip ring. I bit my lip, grinning, stifling a giggle.

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I say breathlessly pulling back to gaze up at him. Evan nods.

"I'll go get us some other drinks." I smile pecking his lips once more before turning around heading to the bathroom, as well as my half intoxicated body allowed.

Harry's POV

"Harry, come on loosen up!" Liam shouts over the music, taking a drink from his beer.