Chapter 22

Niall P.O.V

“Lillie!” I yell as she’s falls out the window. Fuck I needed to get to her. She’s hurt! 
I shoot a couple more times and try to make a break out the window as I see Will jump out. 
Suddenly though Zayn yanks me down and hovers over me as he scares off the rest of the guys. 
Or at least is trying too. Alan sent a lot this time. Perrie looks like she’s had enough. We all have. 
She gets up and one guy takes a shot at her. He misses though and she already upon him. 
She kicks the gun out of his hand then punches him in the gut a couple times. 
To finish him off she hits him as hard as she can with her gun making him fall to the grown. 
Damn she was good. Zayn’s covering her back and as time goes on they start to flee. 
Eventually there all gone. My urge to have Lillie with me was over whelming. She had to be safe. 
“Perrie!” Zayn shuts suddenly.
I look over to them and see Perrie clutching her shoulder. I guess the guy didn’t miss after all. 
Blood over flowed through her fingers and pain twisted in her features.
“Damn it, Niall I need to take her to a hospital!” Zayn says frantically looking at her. 
“You can’t, they’ll know if you go into a hospital.” Perrie nods in agreement. 
“Z-Zayn I can make it through the plan ride.” 
“No you can’t.”
“Yes I can. Look I think the bullet went through so just wrap it up in something to stop the bleeding.” He thinks for a minute but then nods. 
“What about Lillie.” Perrie says looking at me. 
“She left out the window with Will. It looked like her arm wa-” 
I’m suddenly cut off by a loud distance gun shot. All of our heads snap to the window.
Lillie. What if they got to her. I feel my body start trembling again. Will is with her, she has to be okay. She just has too. I’d go after all of Alan’s men and Alan himself if she’s dea-. No, I can’t think like that. Ever. Lillie meant everything to me and I couldn’t bare it if she wasn’t in this world anymore. But she was. She had to be. 
“It’s fine Perrie, you and Zayn need to get out of here, I’ll find her myself. She couldn’t have gotten far.” 
“Are you sure Niall? Alan is still after you and her-” 
“Yeah well he’s after you guys now too, so leave. It’s okay, I’ll figure something out.” 
Zayn and Perrie exchange looks but then sigh and nod. 
“Okay, bye Ni, tell Lillie she’s lucky a luck girl.” Perrie says hugging me. I nod. 
“Bye man. I’ll call you sometime. Just to see how it’s going.” I nod again and hug Zayn. 
Before they both leave, they turn and look at me. I nod and they returning it going off to catch there plane. I’m not gonna lie, I’m gonna miss them. We owed them a lot. 
My thoughts become more focused on Lillie though. I pull out my phone and dial a number. 
“Hello?” He answers. 
“Hi, Liam, I need your help.”

Lillie’s P.O.V

I wake up feeling sweaty. I flash open my eyes instantly looking for Niall. Then I remember when I put pressure on my arm. I look to it and see its stitched up? What the hell. 
“Hey your finally awake.” A curly haired guy says leaning out of his chair next to my bed. 
“W-where am I?” I was all I said. Harry, I think he said his name was, smiles a dimple smile.
“Your at my house. I found you on the side of the road on my way back, mind telling me what happened to you?” 
“I-I, umm, how did you fix my arm?” I quickly avoid his question. He sighs. 
“My friends mom is a nurse.” 
“Why didn’t you bring me to a hospital?” Even though I’m glad he didn’t. 
“I live kinda out of town, and his mom was closer. It looked like you needed help now.” 
“Thank you.” I finally sigh. He nods and smirks. 
“Soooo….what happened?” He says scooting closer to me. 
“Harry, thank you so much. But I think that’s my business.” I say getting out of bed. 
“Hey now,” he says pulling me back “lay down, you don’t look so good. Listen I just thought I deserved an explanation since I did save you, but okay, if you don’t want to tell, that’s fine.” 
I relax a bit and nod. I didn’t know if I could trust Harry yet. All I know is I needed to find Niall. 
“Hey, man is she up?” Someone says suddenly walking in. A guy with tussled hair came in.
“Oh sorry, my mum just called and wanted to see if her arm was okay.” 
“She’s fine Louis, Louis this is, oh, uh, what’s your name?” Harry asks 
“Lillie.” 
“Louis this is Lillie, Lillie this is Louis, his mum fixed your arm. And I’m Harry by the way.” He winks. 
“Charmed.” Louis says walking a bit closer. 
“Tell your mum, thank you, but I need to go.” I say starting to get out of bed again.
“Are do you plan on going?” Harry asks standing in front of me now. 
“I need to find my boyfriend.” I snap pushing pass him. I didn’t mean to sound like that, but it’s Niall I’m missing. Harry grabs my arm and faces me to him gently. 
“Listen at least let us come with you, I wouldn’t feel comfortable letting you go out alone.” 
I stare at him for a minute but finally sigh and nod. 
“Okay, but I guess I should warn you guys. I have people after me, bad people.” 
“What do you mean bad people?” Louis asks. 
“I mean like druggies after me okay? This guy wants….” 
“Wants?” Harry asks now concerned. 
“Me. He thinks he owns me.” 
I ever so slightly see Louis and Harry tense and they nod. 
“Let’s go then.” Louis says gesturing towards the door.

We get in the car and start to drive towards the hotel again. I wasn’t actually going to go in the parking lot or anything, I just wanted to drive by and see if Niall’s car was still there. Or Zayn’s, or anything really. When we do drive by the hotel it looks deserted. Niall’s car is gone, so that means he’s okay, right? Then I notice something. Or someone. 
“Stop!” I say making Louis stomp on the brake. 
“What?!” They both yell. 
I don’t give them an answer though, I jump out of the car ignoring there calls. 
The person is leaning against his car and seems pleased that I noticed him. 
“Lillie, long time no see.” He says steeping closer. 
“Greg.” I breathe. I listen, I know Greg has done things, but if he can help me find Niall, I’ll do anything. “You know where Niall is?” 
“No, but I know Alan is not pleased. At all.” 
“You talked to Alan?” 
“Yeah, I was at the hospital with Rick, which is Alan’s brother by the way, Rick didn’t make it Lil. He just passed a couple of hours ago and Alan is flipping shit. He says he’s gonna make Niall pay.” 
I couldn’t even process that. Ricks dead. Alan’s brother. Alan wants Niall dead. Wow. 
“Greg why are you telling me this? Since when do you care about helping me?” I finally get out. 
“Listen, I know I caused a lot of trouble, but Niall, Niall is crazy for you and he is my brother.” 
I couldn’t believe what was coming out of Greg’s mouth. He was softening. Like Niall I guess. 
“Thank you Greg, will you help me look for Niall?” 
“Of course, but Lillie there’s one more thing.” I wasn’t sure if I completely wanted to know, but I nod for him to continue. 
“Alan wants to take Niall down for killing his brother, and the only way to do that is attack his weak spot. To kill his weak spot.” 
“And his weak spot is?” Harry asks suddenly behind me with Louis. 
Greg and I exchange looks, mine being slightly horrified. 
“Me.” I breathe.