Chapter 18

Zayn and the other guy walk with me swiftly outside. They still had both my arms but were making it a bit more causal now. Alan didn’t follow us out. He wasn’t leaving until I was say from Niall. 
I prayed that he won’t hurt Niall any further and was grateful Becca was out of town for a week to visit her parents. Hopefully everything would be done by then and Niall would be safe. 
Right out my flat was a parked van that the boys put me in. Zayn stayed in the back with me as the other guy started driving away. Zayn was a good looking guy. Dark skin and eyes and hair to match. Sharp features as well. I must have started crying again because he scoots closer to me and wipes them away. I don’t scoot back like I usually would, there was something about this tattooed boy that made me not fear him as much. I think it was the look in his brown eyes. 
Somewhere behind them, was a good carrying person. Or maybe my vibes were just fucked up at the moment. He slightly turned me around and brought my hands together, hearing a awful noise. 
Duck tape. I feel him wrap it firmly around my wrists a couple times while whispering,
“I’m sorry love, I have to do this though.” 
I let a few more tears slip before Zayn turns me back towards him. 
He goes down to my feet and does the same action.

We arrive at a cabin. It’s nice looking I guess but I didn’t obviously want to go in there. 
Of course though the guy that was driving throws me over his shoulder and takes me in. 
He takes me down to the basement and carelessly throws me down on the grown, leaving me and locking the door. Why the hell did they tie me? I try sitting up and it takes much trouble to do so. 
I’m not sitting there long though as I hear the door swing open. There stands Alan, Zayn and another guy. Alan grins slightly and walks over to me. I try backing up but a couch blocks my path. 
“Hey now, don’t try and run from me love. The stay here will be difficult for you if you do.” 
“Don’t fucking touch me.” I spit as he lifts me to my feet. 
“Hush.” He says pulling out a pocket knife. It scares me for a minute but he quickly turns me around and cuts the tape off. Doing the same to my feet as well. 
“There better?” He asks rubbing his hand to the back of my thigh. I quickly swat him off. 
“What’s the matter babe? Miss Niall or something?” He taunts. I grit my teeth. 
“Stop.” 
“Your sexy when your mad. Niall’s a very luck man.” He says stroking my cheek. 
“Alan, maybe you should just leave her be.” Zayn speaks up. 
Alan flashes a glare at him as his other arm locks around my lower back, tugging me closer to him. 
“Shut it Malik, if I want her I can have her! And I want her.” He snaps throwing me over his shoulder. I pound on his chest and struggle like there’s no tomorrow. 
“Put me down!” I shirk as I look to Zayn helplessly. But he looked lost for words or actions. 
Alan took me into a Separate in the basement and locked the door after throwing me down. 
It appeared to be a bedroom. That really didn’t make me feel better. Alan stalks closer to me. 
“P-Please.” I whimper backing up. This causing him to smirk widely. 
“Calm down babe.” He coos lifting me to my feet again. “I just want to have some fun.” 
His hot breath brushed against my ear giving me chills up and down my spine. 
It didn’t help that I was wearing shorts and one of Niall’s shirts. 
Alan begins trailing his hands around my waist and to my lower back. Going down to my bum. 
He slowly starts to grind on me holding me tight so I can’t escape.
I was to terrified to move anyways. 
“Hmm You feel good.” He whispers kissing my neck softly. I start to cry a little. 
He grinds harder and I can feel he’s getting turned on. Not good. Not good at all. 
He flips me around so my bum is up against him now. His hands lock against my hips tightly making me grind on him. He moans and chuckles slightly. 
“Do something love.” 
“Fuck you.” I finally spit. 
He seems to like that. He pulls up an armless chair and sits in it. 
“Listen here slut, your gonna give me what I want or I’ll make sure Niall never walks again.” 
He yanks me down on his lap and I whimper at his grip. He starts making me give him a lap dance basically. Roughly holding my hips making me go back and forth on him. 
He flips me around again making so I was facing him. And so that I was coming in closer to his face each time he would guide me. His eyes are filled with lust and didn’t like where this was leading. 
“Maybe I should give you another one. For your boyfriend.” He says pressing on my hickey. 
I wince and try to get off of him but his grip tightens. I’m adrenaline starts to kick in now. 
He pulls me in roughly attacking me neck harshly trying to mark me again. 
“G-Get off! Stop!” I cry trying to pull away like mad. He doesn’t budge though. 
“Ow! Stop your hurting me!” I yell as I feel as teeth get involved. 
It didn’t help that he was pinning my arms down either. So I did the only thing I could. 
I jerk my head forward colliding it with his. He yelps in pain and jerks back. His hands automatically go up to his head and I see my chance. I leap off of him and stumble to the door. 
Only to find it was locked. Dammit, I forgot. I start pounding on it hoping Zayn would open it. 
But I only get to about three pounds before I’m whipped around and pinned roughly against the door by Alan. Who looks beyond pissed. I met by a fierce slap across my cheek. 
It’s hard enough to bring me to the ground crying. 
“Get up bitch!” Alan growls yanking me up by my hair. I scream out and cry. 
“L-Let me go! Please stop!” I shirk as I see his hand coming at me again. 
I receive another sharp slap to my other other cheek. This time though Alan leaves me on the floor. 
I curl up in a ball hoping and praying he was done. To my luck, he was.
He storms out of the room muttering curse words to himself. I pinch my eyes shut as I hear him come back in. I scramble as far as I could from him only to be caught off Guard by someone else’s voice. “Lillie, it’s me.” Zayn spoke quietly. 
He walks over to me and kneels. He examines my face and sighs, bringing me into his chest. 
“Are you okay?” He asks a actually sounding concerned. I didn’t fight him but instead let out a sob.
“N-No. No I’m not okay. I want Niall.” 
“Shhh, I know. I know he’s probably doing everything he can to save you.”
“Please, please don’t let him bring me in here again. Please?” I beg Zayn clinging onto him tighter.
“I’ll protect you love. For Niall. I owe that kid my life. If Niall doesn’t deliver in time, I’ll get you away from here. I’ve seen what Alan is capable of. My girlfriend Perrie use to be his. He use to beat her.” 
“That’s awful.” I sniffle sitting up. “What happened?” 
“Well I made a deal with him. If he would let Perrie go then I would work for him as long as he wants.” I gasp a little. Zayn didn’t seem to be like those other guys, he was like Niall. 
“So that’s why you work for him?” He nods and sighs. 
“Yup. It’s worth it though if she doesn’t have to suffer.” 
I smile slightly. He must really love her. It made me miss Niall badly. 
Suddenly we here someone coming down stairs. 
“Zayn mate where are you?” A voice calls. 
I panic. My body acts before my brain can and I yank Zayn on top off me and act to Struggle. 
Zayn doesn’t catch on right away but eventually does and lightly kisses my neck. 
The guy walks in and look embarrassed. 
“Oh- ah hey man, just give me five minutes. Don’t tell the boss, please Rick?” Zayn says.
The guy licks his lips but nods and starts to walk away. 
“No, please don’t leave me with him!” I say to him acting scared for the affect. He leaves and I sigh.
“Good one.” Zayn mutters helping me up. 
“Thanks.”

I’m woke up suddenly by someone shaking me. I had fallen asleep and Zayn had laid me on the bed. “Lillie! Lillie get up!” Zayn whispers urgently. My eyes flash open looking at him confused. 
“What?” I ask still groggy. 
“I heard Rick talking to the other guys saying there gonna slow Niall down because they want you around to fuck with. Listen we need to go now.” He says yanking me up. 
“W-What about Niall!” I ask urgently. Now more aware. 
“We’ll catch up with him, but right now we need to Focus on leaving.” 
“Zayn what about Perrie?” He sighs. 
“We’ll leave the country together after I know your safe with Niall okay?”
I nod and he takes my hand looking at me ready to go as ever. 
“Let’s go then.”