Chapter 13

I jumped up instantly and grabbed his hand, trying to space like everything was fine. 
“Hey baby,” I say pecking his cheek. I didn’t want to start anything so I tried to calm him down. 
“Oh, uh, hey Niall.” Will says standing up awkwardly. Which did t help the situation. 
I didn’t like Will. Not in that way at least he was a friend. I Feel Niall grip my hand tightly. 
“What the hell are you doing here?” Niall spits. 
“N-Nothing, Lillie invited me over an-” 
“You what!?” He turns his glare on me suddenly. I sigh and get a bit angry. 
“Yeah I did, I was bored and didn’t want to be at the flat alone!” I sorta snap back at him. 
“Why?! I can protect you just fine!” I sigh frustrated and start to walk away from him. 
“It’s not that Niall! Ugh, never mind!” 
I feel a strong grip on my forearm spin me around. 
“Don’t walk away from me Lillie!” Niall bellows. I’m scared senseless now, but I can’t show it. 
Before I can react Will is yanking Niall away from me. Niall doesn’t like that to much. 
“Hey don’t grab her like that mate!” Will says while doing this. 
Niall whips around to face him and in one swift movement tackles and pins Will to the wall. 
“Stay the fuck away from her!” Niall growls in his face. 
I leap at Niall and try to pry him away from Will. But that was like trying to move steal. 
“Niall stop!” I say with as much force as I can. 
Niall didn’t budge. He looked like he was about to kill Will. I couldn’t go down this road again
I quickly look for an escape. I grab my table lamp and chuck it against the opposite wall as them. 
Niall snaps his head towards me instantly looking to see if I was okay. 
“Get off of him damn it!” I yell steaming with anger. 
Niall jerks off of him and doesn’t break eye contact with me. Will straightens himself out. 
“Leave Will.” Was all Niall said without taking his eyes off me. 
I heard Will move toward the door and then it shut. I never took my lock off of him either. 
His jaw is flexed along with every bone in his body. His blue eyes were just swimming in darkness. 
“He’s not coming over here again.” He says threw gritted teeth. “You won’t see him again. Got it?” 
I’m face burns even more with anger now. Although my fear had regained its place in my throat I managed to shove it back down somehow. 
“Yes I will.” I said coldly. He glared at me even more, not even sure if it was possible, but it was. 
“No. You. Won’t.” He growled getting in my face. 
“Oh for Christs sakes Niall I don’t even like him that way!” I yell putting space between us. 
“It’s not that, it’s him I’m worried about! We all thought Jeff was a nice guy remember!” 
“Will isn’t like that! And you know it!” 
“I don’t want him around you, your mine! Not his!” 
“Of course I’m yours Ni! I-I just w-wanted someone w-with me!” My voice starts to get weak. 
Niall’s face softens when he sees how visibly upset I am. He walks closer to me and places a soft on my lips. 
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell or make you upset.”
I sigh and lean into his chest as I feel his arms snake around me tightly. 
“I know Niall, I know.” 
He starts to rub circles in my back and I instantly begin to calm down. 
“I can feel your heart beating Lillie.” He whispers. 
It was because my panic of Niall loosing it again returned to my system. 
I don’t say anything but just nuzzle my face deeper into his chest. He lightly kisses my head. 
“I’m sorry for scarring you Lillie. Please, don’t be scared of me.” He begs. I look up at him. 
“Niall, I’m not afraid of you. I’m afraid of loosing you threw your actions.” He nods and kisses me. 
“I’m sorry for over reacting. I know Will would never hurt you….” 
“So your saying a can hang out with him?” I say smiling. He sighs and nods. 
“Oh Niall…” I say playfully kissing him.

Later that night while Niall was at work and Becaa was sleeping, I lay awake curled up in my bed. 
It’s pitch black and I just can’t sleep for some reason. I was cold. Why was I so cold? 
I was sure I turned the heat up a bit before bed. I try snuggling farther into my bed, but nothing seem to work. I sit up and turn my lamp on. And that’s when I notice my window wide open. 
What the hell? I never open my window. Ever. Suddenly someone is on top of me with their hand clasped on my mouth. Shutting my scream up. I see who it is. Greg. Greg had climbed threw my window to my bedroom?! I didn’t really like that to much. He smirks. 
“Did I scare you?” He doesn’t move his hand so I nod. “Good. Now when I remove my hand don’t scream, got it? Your smart so I trust you Lillie.” I nod again and he smiles while slowly removing his hand. I don’t scream, I don’t even know why he’s here. I guess it doesn’t matter. 
“Good, now how are you?” He asks causally. I glare at him. 
“How long have you been In here?!” I demand. 
“Well I didn’t actually come in until I thought you were asleep.” He winks. My heart stops beating. 
I had gotten changed in my room. Just to my panties and bra, but still! 
“Nice thong by the way.” He says messing with the band of my shorts. I smack his hand away. 
“Your sick.” I spit. He chuckles and sits next to me placing a hand on my thigh. 
“So baby I’ve been thinking,” he rubs his hand up and down, I finally swat it away,. “Why don’t we, you know…have some fun yeah?” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. 
“Y-You want to have sex with me?” I say in discuss. He frowns. 
“We’ll dont sound so grossed out love.” 
I jump out of bed and try to out as much space between us as possible. 
“No Greg, never!” I growl. His jaw flexes and he doesn’t look to pleased with my answer. 
“Fine, but you’ll pay for it.” 
He doesn’t even give me time to answer. He climbs out the window and disappears.
I start to cry. I’m not sure why, but I think just because I was generally frightened. 
What if he had made me just now? I wouldn’t have been able to escape. That’s scary to think. 
And what the hell does he mean by I’ll pay?
After calming down I climb into bed with Becca the rest of the night.