Chapter 5

“No, no. I can’t, not right now. Not tonight. I will. Okay, alright.” I wake up hearing. 
I don’t turn around but I know Niall must be on the phone to someone. He sounded frustrated. 
“Listen, I got to go, but don’t worry it will get done.” He speaks swiftly. 
I feel the weight of the bed go down where I’m laying and I quickly shut my eyes. But I can’t fool Niall. “Wake up baby.” He whispers in my ear. My eyes flutter open and he’s peering down at me. 
“Have a good sleep?” I nod causing a smile to fall on his lips. “You excited for our date tonight?” 
I frown a bit and he chuckles. 
“Of course you are.” He says getting up. I sit up as well and feel a lot better then last night. 
“How do you feel?” I shrug. 
“Better then last night…uh, Niall, who were you talking to on the phone?” I ask kind of nerves. 
“Just my boss.” He says sternly. 
“You have a job? Doing what?” I say kind of shocked. 
“I’m, kind of a messenger.” Why was he being all weird? So mysterious again? 
Before I can say anything farther he walks out. I didn’t like it when he did that. Leave me hanging. 
He comes back with some toast. 
“I’m gonna get in the shower, you eat.” He says turning toward the bathroom before stopping. “Oh and don’t leave, it’s locked.” He smirks. I roll my eyes at him taking a bite of the toast. 
“Wait Niall, shouldn’t we talk about last night?” His hand clenches around the door handle. 
“At dinner.” Coldness lurked in his voice, so I let it be. For now anyways. 
He shuts the bathroom door and as soon as I hear the water running I get up. 
I begin to wonder threw his living room. Everything looks normal, no dead bodies anywhere. That’s good. But what I thought was weird is that there were no family photos. Didn’t he have a family? 
I begin too look at the books he owns. Old, they were all old. Like the hardy boys and Sherlock Holmes. I was losing my interest in his little collection of books until I saw something peeking out of one of them. I pick it up and slide, what seems to be a picture out of it. It’s of Niall and another guy. They have there arms thrown across their shoulders like there super close. They resembled each other a lot. I here creaking of a floor behind me and jump. Niall expression tells me he’s not pleased with me snooping. I feel myself blush though as I soon realize he’s only wearing a towel loosely around his waist. He walks swiftly over to me and takes the picture out of my hand. 
I must say he looked extremely sexy, with his wet hair and toned body all wet. I try to push those feeling aside though as he stares down at the picture and sighs. 
“It’s my brother.” He said not taking his eyes off the picture. “Greg.” 
I nod, finding my feet suddenly very interesting. I felt bad for snooping, but if he was gonna lock me in his house, then you know, naturally. He slid the picture back in the book and stared at me. 
I try as hard as I possibly can not to let me eyes travel down passed his hips. 
He detects my struggle and smirks. Just like he always does. 
“You nerves?” He speaks tauntingly. I look into his eyes and about right now I would glare at him. 
But I don’t this time. Instead I bit my lip unsure of what to say. He seems pleased I didn’t glare back, but also taken back. He leans in, almost completely closing the space between us. 
“I want you.” He whispers sending chills down my spine. My heart skips a beat as I stand perfectly still. Niall presses his lips to mine gently. Which was not like him. I didn’t even think the word gentle lived in his vocabulary. But here he was. Proving me wrong. I was telling myself I should probably fight back. Not let him have control over me. But I’m not giving myself a choice. 
Niall begins to get more into it, trying to be granted the entrance of my mouth with his tongue. 
I refuse though and pull away. He didn’t have that much of me under his spell. Yet anyways. 
He steps back and chuckles. 
“I’ll get you home, so you can get ready for our date.” He says returning to the bathroom and not returning until he’s fully dressed. 
He drops me off at my flat and I’m eager to get inside. I was worried about Becca. 
I rush in to find her sprawled out on the couch with an ice pack on her head. Hangover. 
“Where were you? With mister mcdreamy?” She doesn’t even brother looking up at me. 
“No, actually with Niall, mcdreamy drugged me and tried to rape me in his van.” She’s jolts up now.
“Wait, seriously?! Oh my god, how did you escape?” 
“Niall.” Her eyebrows knitted together. 
“Niall how did he-” 
“Listen it’s a long story, but I’ll explain everything when I get back from my date.” 
“Date?! With who?! Niall!?” I nod nervously. She shakes her head at me and lays back down. 
“Oh and nice hickey by the way.” She says flatly. I forgot a out it and run my finger tips across it wincing a bit. I still was shocked that he did that. But then again it’s Niall we’re talking about. 
“Hey I didn’t leave you at the club right?” I say taking my jacket off. 
“Actually other way around, I threw up and grabbed a cab, sorry, I was wasted.” I roll my eyes at her. Not like it mattered anyways. I hop in the shower and begin to relax. 
There was so many questions I wanted to ask Niall tonight. Like about his work, his brother, and most importantly, him. I didn’t want to be that nosey bitch, but I figure Niall’s probably gonna be one, so what the hell right. I’m not gonna lie, I wasn’t actually dreading this date. It gives me a chance to figure Niall out. I get out of the shower and look at my phone. A text from Niall. 
I don’t remember giving him my number, but then again I don’t remember doing things on my own free will with him. He must have slipped his number in my phone when I was sleeping.