Chapter 5: Troublemakers 1

Everything was a blur. One moment they were okay the next they were separated by an oak door. Jana on one side, Dianna on the other.

"Please Di, open the door so we can talk about it" Jana knocks softly on the door for the nth time her hand is starting to hurt. "Dianna please" she says but gets no response but eerie silence. With a sigh, Jana slides down the door resting her back against the oak as her mind rewinds the events that transpired earlier leading to where they are now.

Earlier

The sound of heels clicking resounded around the halls but nobody minds the woman walking towards their boss' office. As the door opens Chloe sees Jana sleeping peacefully on the couch. A smile makes its way to her face as she slowly closes the door, silently walking towards the woman. Jana always had a peaceful face when asleep making Chloe remember the times they had back in college. She sits on the edge of the couch as she starts to caress Jana's face, smiling small. Her eyes scan Jana's pale face before coming to a rest on the ring on her finger. With a pained smile she leans down and presses her lips on Jana's hoping to at least get her feelings out there before she settles down herself. She didn't anticipate that Jana would kiss her back without even opening her eyes they deepened the kiss until Chloe straddles her thighs keeping their lips locked. Jana's having a very wonderful and somehow realistic dream right now, she must've miss her wife so much to get this kind of dream.

"Mmm. Di" Chloe hears Jana moan but keeps kissing the woman she loves nonetheless. A loud slam wakes Jana up and she freezes at the sight of Chloe on top of her before turning around to see blonde hair running through the halls. Forgetting about Chloe she stands up and runs after her wife.

"Dianna wait!" Jana yells but Dianna just kept running towards her car before driving off just as Jana comes near. Taking out her phone she dials Ana's number. "Yeah, please tell Jill to reschedule for tomorrow, I have some important matters to attend to" she says before hanging up and running to her own car, driving back to their house.

Dianna was just walking around the hall to Jana's office to surprise her but the sight that greeted her was something she never thought she'd see in her marriage life. Jana was making out with some brunette on top of her on her couch. Feeling anger and betrayal inside her, Dianna slams the door running off towards the front doors to her car ignoring the calls from Jana. She was in pain, she didn't wanna deal with Jana right now. Getting in her car, she drives off back to their house wanting to be alone for a while knowing Jana's following her. Opening the front door quickly, Dianna was greeted by the staff but she just run up the stairs to their room, locking the door as soon as it closes.

Jana parks her car in their lawn before running up to the door, opening the front door.

"Is she in the room?" she asks Monique one of her staffs.

"Yes. She just went up" the staff answers as she watches Jana runs up the stair and hears the knocking on the door before dialing Emily's number.

And that's how they got into this situation. Jana never liked conflict, she usually escapes them but it's different this time, it's Dianna and she can't let this conflict reach till tomorrow. She hears the door open and see's Emily coming up the stairs.

"Monique called me. Jana, will you let me talk to Dianna first?" Emily states seeing the distress in Jana's eyes who nodded numbly standing up from her position to let Emily knock on the door. "Dianna, it's me Emily. Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Emily says and the doors click open, Jana wanted to rush inside but Emily shakes her head as she walks inside the room. Jana then presses her ear to try and listen in their conversation but the oak door made it impossible to do so. With a defeated sigh, she sits on the top of the stairs waiting for Emily to come out and hopefully Dianna as well.