Chapter 1: See the Beauty of Kyoto

Dianna looks out the window after hearing the captain announced they are about to land. She smiles as she sees the green scenery and she feels soft hand caressing her own.

"Did you even try to sleep?" her wife whispers into her ear. Dianna's lips tug upwards into a smile before turning to look at her wife.

"I did but for some reason, I woke up before we land" Dianna explains as Jana looks out the window herself.

"Hmmm...you're just nervous to meet my grandparents" Jana teases getting a playful shove from Dianna. "Admit it" she chuckles, Dianna swatting her arm glaring playfully.

"I can't help it. I'm meeting your grandparents" Dianna admits as she feels Jana rubbing her knuckles comfortingly before lifting it up to her lips.

"Don't worry. They already love you" she whispers against the back of her hand before placing a soft kiss on it making Dianna smile lovingly at her.

"You are such a sap" Dianna teases chuckling as Jana puts their laced hands down to rest on her lap.

"I blame you for that" Jana retorts and they see the seatbelt sign on, Jana sits straighter still holding Dianna's hand as their plane lands and they feel it stop.

Jana takes their luggages out of their car's trunk as Dianna looks in awe at the house in front of her.  She feels Jana take hold of her hand with an amused smile on her face.

"Come on. Grandma and granpa are excited to finally meet you" with that Jana leads her wife the long pathway towards the front door. When Jana opens the door, they were greeted by her grandparents. Jana hugs her grandparents missing them so much before pulling away to introduce them to Dianna.

"Ojichan, obachan, this is my lovely wife Dianna" Jana says as Dianna gets pulled into a hug by them.

"Very lovely indeed Michi" Kaname Kuran says as he looks at Dianna before looking at his grandaughter.

"Welcome to our family Dianna" Yuki welcomes Dianna. "Come with me. You must be tired dear" she leads Dianna to the living room leaving Jana and Kaname in the foyer with the luggages.

"Your granmother has been restless since you called telling us you're coming to visit" Kaname tells his grandaughter chuckling making Jana chuckle as well.

"I think obachan has a new favorite ojichan" Jana states as she carries their luggages to their rooms. "I'll be down in a minute" she adds letting the help with the luggages. "Arigato" she says to them once they finish carrying their luggages to the room. Jana looks around her old room and seeing no difference since the last time she stayed here well except now there was a picture of her and Dianna probably put up by her grandmother. Jana walks down the stairs to see Dianna and her granparents well mostly Yuki in deep conversation.

"Has my grandaughter been treating you well Dianna?" she hears Yuki asks. Dianna looks up feeling Jana's presence behind her, she gives her a smile before looking back to Yuki.

"Jana has been a very good wife obachan" Dianna says as Jana rests her chin on her shoulder.

"Obachan, I've been a good girl" Jana says in her childish voice.

"You've always been a good girl Michi. I just want to check if you're treating your wife right" Yuki retorts giving Dianna the impression Jana took some of Yuki's personality. "You two rest in your room. I know you're both tired from your flight." Yuki tells them as Jana stands taking Dianna with her.

"See you ojichan, obachan" Jana says as she leads Dianna up the stairs to their room.