Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]

Start from the beginning

"Doing sports is Manly!" Elf man said.

"It is..." I said getting up. "Well I knew this was a waste of time. I should get going. See you guys tomorrow!" I said exiting the Gym.

I was about to walk out of the school gate when a hand stopped me. I turn around to see Lisanna smiling.

"Hi" she said and I gave her a small smile.

"Sup?"

"Nothing much. Wanted to know if you where free today. We could study at my place and-"

"Gome Liss but I have plans already." I said cutting her off and getting out off her grasp.

"Cancel them then. Please Natsu~ I wanna hang out with you" she said giving me puppy eyes. 'Lucy's eyes are cuter" I thought smiling as a picture of her popped in my head.

"Is that a yes?" I looked at Lissana who was holding my hand.

"Oh, your still here?" I asked and she smirked.

"You know you want to hang out with me Natsu. Why not admit it?" She said cupping my cheek. I was about to say something when my phone buzzed. 'Lucky!' I thought backing away.

"Sorry got to go!" I said now running home.

I entered my house and changed into a green tank top and black and white basketball shorts with green and white sneakers. My scarf on my waist.

I grabbed a backpack with my work clothes to take a shower at work. 'Yes it has a shower'.

I gave Happy a fish so he doesn't complain later today and took him and left the house in my car. I got to the court where Sting and Rogue 'and the cats' where.

"Natsu-san!" Sting greeted and Rogue smiled. I waved at them grinning.

"Yo! You guys ready to get your butt kicked again?" I said and they smirked.

"Well make some points! But I'll try to win"

"I agree" said Rogue.

We started playing a few rounds and I won by six points each. 24 to 30.

"Nice game guys!" I said fist bumping them. They smiled.

"Natsu-san, are you gonna be in the game next month? FT vs ST." He said with hope.

"I'll be there!" 'Just not playing' I added in my head. They smiled

"Is Gajeel-san playing?" Rogue asked and I nodded.

I checked my watch and it was 5:45.

"Gotta go. Later!" I said grabbing g Happy and driving to work. I would just leave him in the employees lounge.

I got there and entered, took a shower, and went to get dressed. I had my black pants and white conversion and I noticed that I brought the shirt that I use on Fridays. The long sleeved pink dressing shirt.

"Yajimasan! I accidentally brought the shirt from Fridays!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Wear it! It brings more ladies!" I herd him shout. I shrugged and put it on with my scarf. I brushed my hair a bit and went to serve the people.

I grabbed a notepad and a pen and started working.

Lucy's POV~

The guys finished there training so we decide to go out. We would have invited Natsu but Gray said that he had work today. 'Those two are like best friends. But won't admit it. Sad how people don't say what's true' I thought shaking my head.