FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Hey... Why are we chanting so suddenly? o.O

Third Person's POV~

   Kyoko held her up by her neck. Hana struggled for breath and attempted to kick her, but it was a fail. "Let... me... go..." she managed to gasp out.

   A boy with goldish colored eyes and black hair glanced worriedly at the sight. He was wearing an off white shirt with a black dress up vest and cargo khaki shorts ending at his knees. His headband was tied around his forehead and he wore standard black ninja shoes. He had on black gloves with metal plates on the back of the hands. His elows and knees were bandaged. He had a shuriken holster on his left leg. 

   It looked like Kyoko was about to crush Hana's neck, but a single tear fell out of her left eye. She gasped suddenly and threw Hana to the ground with extreme force. A sickening crack came from Hana's right arm. 

   Kyoko kelt down and grabbed her left wrist in pain. It looked like she was trying to suppress something, but it didn't work too well.

   The black commas on her face begun to disappear a little, but then they emerged again. She rose back up and grabbed a kunai from her pouch. She was gasping for breath, like she was fighting something inside of her.

   Chakra coursed through her kunai and it extended into a light blue blade. She walked towards Hana, who was unconcious and raised the sword about her heart.

   She swung down and a sound echoed through the arena. A cloud of smoke appeared in the arena, blocking everyone's view of the fight.

   A moment later, the arena was shown. Kakashi had grabbed Kyoko by her wrist and Guy had his arm wrapped around her neck. Kurenai was in a crouched position next to her legs and Hayate poked two of his fingers on Kyoko's forehead. Asuma had her other hand.

   "That's *cough* enough," Hayate said. "Due to Hana being unable to fight, Kyoko is the winner," he announced.

   Kyoko's face looked like she was enraged that they had stopped the fight, but then the black commas on her skin slowly went back and her eyes closed. 

   She slumped down unconcious and Kakashi grabbed her. The boy with golden eyes jumped down the railing and brought Hana back up.

   Kakashi slung her right arm over his shoulders and he supported her up. He made a hand sign and appeared back on the railing. He set her down on the side as softly as he could and backed away as everyone was crowding around her.

   "Is she alright, Kakashi-sensei?"

   "That was awesome! How did she do that?"

   "Kyoko? Are you okay?"

   Kakashi only sighed and made them back up. "Back up, everyone. She needs her space."

   Hayate interrupted them. "Ahem. Now we should get *cough* started with the third round..."

   He turned towards the giant screen and everybody glanced at it eagerly to see who was up next.

      Sakura Haruno

          vs.

       Ino Yamanaka

   Sakura glanced at the screen and smirked a bit. Maybe.. Now was her chance to prove what she had learned.

Kyoko's POV~

   I heard the sound of yelling and clashing and cheers as I slowly opened my eyes. I was sitting against the wall, strangely.

   This is funny... Wasn't I just in the arena a moment ago? Suddenly, thoughts of me losing appeared in my head and I sighed dramatically. I'm sure I lost...