Now a Third Part?..... Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Shourai on side -------------->

    We gathered in a room. It was in the formation of a circle. There were balconies at the sides and the middle looked like a field... where you show off things or something. On one side of the room, right across from the entrance, was a huge screen that was hanging in the middle of the wall.

   I sweatdropped when I saw that. I thoguht we were ninja? ........ Why use a huge screen? Let me guess... Hm... We are going to play video games!!!!! :D

   There was this guy with black circles around his eyes and his headband was around his forehead, but it also covered the top part of his head.... And he also had on the green vest watcha-call-it thing.

   "Ahem... *cough* So, before we begin with the final part of the chunin exams *cough* we are going to have a preliminary round *cough*," the guy said.

   "Preliminary?!" Naruto shouted.

   "Is it just me or is he coughing at the most dramatic moments?" I asked no body in particular. 

   "Wait. What?!" I heard Kiba shout from across the room.

   "We are going to have a *cough* preliminary round," the guy repeated. 

   So a bit of explaining here.... Forgot to mention that the guy's name was Hayate... ANyways, on with the story now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BTW, sorry for not updating in so long)

   "So, this screen will randomly choose your opponent," he explained and gestured towards the giant screen.

   So we weren't going to play video games? Aw.... TT-TT

   "And the first people....." we all glanced towards the screen and two names popped up.

   Sasuke Uchiha

        vs.

   Yoroi Akadou

   I glanced at Sasuke. He had a confident look on  his face suddenly. Yep... And he's going to jump down...

   "You sure that you're ready for this?" I asked him.

   "You should be asking my opponent that," he said arrogantly and jumped down.

   I pouted. "You know, that attitude will get you killed one day."

   I felt a fist slam against my head and I instantly hit back on reflex.

   I heard something fall on the ground and I turned aorund to see who it was because no way in heck would Sakura fall to something like that. She would just regain her composture and smack me back like nothing happened.

    And if you guessed Ino, you were correct! BING!

   My hand flew to my mouth and I apologized. "My bad....." I sweatdropped and rubbed the back of my head. "Gomen, gomen... Thought you were Sakura..."

   Ino was about to say something back, until Hayate said something.

   "Are you ready? START!"

   Ino instantly got back up and ran to the railing. I sweatdropped  again. 

   That girl will ignore a nuclear bomb for her Sasuke! 

   Well, to put this basic, Sasuke tried using his Sharigan, but his curse mark acted up, fo he used taijutsu to take his opponent down.

   "Lions Barrage!" he yelled out as he smashed Yoroi in the stomach with his foot. Yoroi fell to the ground and was still. Probably passes out.