Chapter Twenty Eight: Sweet Dreams

Start from the beginning

"B-Bashur...." Ant nodded his head. "I...I'm sorry you feel that way, but thank you for coming with us..."

"Y-yeah, whatever."

Ty, Ant, and Bashur gathered their weapons from the pile on the table and left without a word. The three found themselves walking the quite hallways of the mansion. Their feet on the floor and their breathing seemed to be the only thing to touch the ear. And it seemed a bit darker then before. It normally did when it was night time.

"Should we go upstairs?" Bashur asked.

"I want to go down the stairs." Ty shook his head.

"O-Okay..." Bashur sighed, and followed behind Ty and Ant.

The three made their way down stairs, but Ty stopped a the end of the stairs. He stared around at the place, and it took Ant a second to realize it too.

"W-Whats wrong?" Bashur asked.

"Didn't we just come from the second floor?" Ant asked.

And then Bashur realized it too. They were yet again on the second floor. That freaked the melon out. He shook turning to walk back up the stairs.

"H-Hey, wait, Bash-" Ant turned to stop him, but was cut off.

"No way! Look up here!" Bashur shouted from up the stairs.

Ty and Ant followed Bashur up the stairs to find they were now on the fourth floor. There were two rooms, one to each side, and the stair case continued up to the fifth floor. The three paused, and looked around, confused.

"What happens when we go back down?" Ty asked.

"Let's find out." Ant said.

They turned back to walk down the stairs to find themselves on the second floor. But they weren't entering the second floor where the stairs normally were. Ty turned to go back up the stairs, only to find that the stairs were gone. They were at the end of one of the second floor hallways, across from the hallway that Brice had died in.

"T-This is freaking me out!" Bashur cried.

"Let's continue!" Ty said, and they continued walking around to see where it would take them.

They turned the corner to find themselves at the end of the hallway on the first floor. Ty found this almost entertaining, while it bothered Ant, and made the melon very scared. Ty walked on ahead, and found the stairs going back up to the second floor. He went on ahead, and when he got up them, he stopped to find himself in the Piano room.

"Whoa..." Ty gasped, looking around. "What the hell is going on?"

"Do you think we're dreaming? Or is something actually happening?" Ant asked, standing beside Ty.

"How much did I have to smoke, oh my gosh." Ty turned around to see that instead of stairs, the door was right in it's place. "This doesn't feel real."

"H-hey, wait, Ty?" Ant frowned. "Where is Bashur?"

Ty looked around to see that Bashur wasn't in the room with them. With that, the two ran out of the room to turn and go down the stairs.

"BASHUR!" Ant shouted.

"MELON, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Ty shouted out as well.

The two found themselves in many different hallways, which were no supposed to be connected, but were. At one point, they had found themselves in the basement. Ty continued to run around, never once finding a stairway leading to where it was supposed to, or a door opening to it's correct room. He eventually started running out of breath, and stopped for a break when he found himself on the second floor again, right across from the hallway where Brice was killed.