Chapter 13

Justin's POV

"Let's go Bieber!"

I awoke to the loud noise of the counselor banging on my door and the headache of a hangover. Ugggghhh I had hoped yesterday was a dream especially when Erin had seen me. 

She looked so hurt. And it was all because of me.

Everyone was asleep besides Erin and I. We had to prepare the cafeteria for breakfast. The area seemed so much bigger when you had to do all the work. 

I tried to make eye contact with Erin but she wouldn't even look my way. I even stood directly in her path but she just turned around. Although eventually it came time to have to lift the tables in and Erin couldn't do that on her own

"You get that side I'll get this side."

I walked to the side Erin directed me to. It was nice to here her voice after what felt like forever.

"1, 2, 3." She started to lift but I did not. "What are you doing?"

"Can we please talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about."

Was she serious? ''There is plenty to talk about."

She put her hand up to silence me. ''Justin please stop. Let's just finish this work."

"I'm sorry. I know that doesn't fix things but it's a start and I will fix it if you let me."

She looked at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes. "Justin why should I let you? I mean the arrangement was suppose to be no strings attached and we should have kept it like that. Besides when you asked me out the first time I said no. That gave you plenty of time to decide you liked Tina."

"But I don't like Tina. It was a one time thing and it didn't mean anything."

She sighed then her eyes caught something.

I patted my pocket and realized these were the jeans I rushed into yesterday when Tina and I got caught. 

Speaking of which why wasn't she in here working?

I pulled out the pair of panties Tina put in my pocket yesterday then her words came back to me.

"Those are for you. I wouldn't want you to forget this little arrangement."

"Are those Tina's? Wow and you want me to forgive you?"

I thought back to that night and I felt guiltier than ever. "Please can we talk all I want is five minutes and I know I can fix this."

She looked at me then to the ground then back at me. " After lunch we go to the art room. It doesn't take long to clean so we can talk then."

____________________________________________________

I wiped of the last supply table and looked over to see Erin looking out of the window. The art room was done and it was time to talk. I slowly walked over to her and went over what I wanted to say.

I took a deep breath and when she didn't acknowledge me I decided to just start. "I was a dumbass I know. I got drunk that night and I know that's not an excuse. The she started saying that you moved on from me."

"And you believed her?!?"

I paused and looked at her waiting face.

"At the time yes..."

"Wow"

"I know but I don't now and I just want us to fix things and for them to be better. I just need you to let me prove that I won't do this again. And that I love you and only you."