Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I actually felt a little ashamed of myself for rubbing Liam like that. I don't usually do things like that, but I had to keep my reputation. And now you're wondering what reputation. Yeah, really funny. Ha ha ha. Anyway, I was behind the bathroom door while Liam was inside doing his business. If he takes too long, the boys are going to suspect something.

"Hey, Liam! Sure you don't want me to help?" I asked smirking, I heard Liam moaning quietly and damn, my pants were getting tighter. 

"Shut up, Styles, and go away! What the hell are you doing here anyway?" Liam shouted, and I could hear he was panting. Was he seriously having trouble making it go down?

"Come on, Liam! You can't take the whole day!" I shouted, and pushed the door a little, thinking it was locked. Apparently it was, but since I wasn't aware of my strength, the door opened and I stumbled in. 

"What the hell?!" Liam shouted as I stared at his massive manhood. I quickly looked away and turned around. 

"Well, excuse me for being worried!" I yelled back, as Liam, apparently, tried to get his pants on, considering the shuffling which was coming from him. 

"Are you like, done?" I asked, annoyed, and he sighed frustratedly. 

"Well, what do you think? Kind of hard to finish while you're standing there." Liam answered and I turned to look at him. He was looking annoyed and pained at the same time. Well, I have experienced how it feels when you can't get it down. It hurts like hell after awhile. 

"Whatever, you can finish later, we have to go." I said, smirking at the look on Liam's face. He looked shocked and scared at the same time. Kind of adorable actually. 

"What do you mean? I can't finish? But I have to! It hurts!" He yelled quietly and I chuckled at his discomfort. 

"Oh LiLi, you totally deserve it, after what you did to me yesterday." I said and started to walk away. Liam grabbed my hand, looking at me pleadingly. 

"Harry, please. I have to... God." Liam stuttered and I just stared at him for awhile. He was looking at me and God, did he need release badly. I actually saw his bottom lip tremble!

"Fine, I'll tell something to the guys, but try to be a little quicker please." I told him and he nodded, looking embarrassed. I walked back to the boys and told them that we needed to talk and Liam needed some time. 

"Was it the bruises you talked about?" I heard Louis asking after awhile. What bruises? What was he talking about?

"What bruises, Louis? What do you mean?" I asked worried and Louis looked shocked. I guess he wasn't supposed to tell that. I stood up from the table and walked back to the bathroom. I told the guys that I wanted to talk to him alone. Simon looked worried after what Louis had said.

I knocked on the door and heard a groan. I wanted to know what bruises Louis was talking about. 

"What? I'm coming, you idiot! I just finished. I don't need a babysitter!" Liam yelled as he opened the door, but I pushed him back in. He looked confused and took a few steps back. 

"What is this? I have to hear from Louis about some bruises? Why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted angrily and Liam's face dropped. He looked embarrassed and angry at the same time. I looked at him, expecting the answer. He looked uncomfortable, glancing around the pale colored bathroom. I poked him in the side and he whimpered. 

"Show me, Liam. Now." I commanded and he lifted the hem of his shirt a little. There were some cuts and bruises around his stomach and torso. I bit my lip.

"You should have told me." I said quietly and he snorted, lowering the hem of his shirt back down. He sighed slowly and deeply. 

"We aren't exactly friends, if you haven't noticed. We don't get along." He said, and it was my turn to sigh. 

"Should we start over then? At least try to become friends?" I asked and his face lit up a little. He nodded, smiling and stretched his hand out to me. I shook it, and we walked back to the boys, starting our rehearsals. I knew I hadn't asked who caused Liam's bruises and cuts, but I thought it wasn't my place to ask yet. He would tell, when he was ready.  

Simon decided that we should practice our new song 'Over Again', since we hadn't sung it live yet. We sang it a few times, but none of us could reach the high part. 

"Liam, you try." Simon said to Liam, who was sitting on the bench next to him. Liam waved his hands and shook his head. 

"Um.. No thanks?" He said uncertainly. Simon gave him a look and Liam walked up to the mics and we started again. I was curious about Liam's singing voice and when he started the first part it went so low, that he couldn't possibly reach the high note. Then there was Niall, me, Louis and Zayn and we finally reached the high part. 

"If  you're pretending from the start like this, with a tight grip..." We all turned to stare at him while he sang. He sounded like an angel. His voice was clear, even though it was so high. As we sang the end of the song, we were all quiet, even Simon. 

"God, that was amazing! You didn't tell us you could sing!" Niall shouted and Liam shrugged sheepishly. 

"Why haven't you been on X-Factor? You would definitely get through!" Louis said, smiling at him. Liam shook his head glancing at Simon, who smiled sadly at him.

"I've been there. They couldn't let me sing, since I'm the nephew of Simon Cowell. It's counted as cheating. I'm not very good anyway." Liam explained and I felt sorry for him. He could definitely be something big with his amazing voice.

After that, we sang some other songs that we were supposed to sing on tour. I glanced at Louis almost all the time. I loved his voice. It was calming and amazing and I could seriously listen to it all my life. He looked over to me and winked. God, he noticed! I'm so stupid. I looked over to Liam, who was tapping his phone with a frown on his face. 

"Liam, what's up?" I asked and his mouth turned into a smile. 

"Nothing, just on twitter." He said and smirked. It wasn't real though, I could tell, but I didn't get why. He turned back to his phone, typing something, as Simon came to us. We talked about the coming gig we had, and decided that Liam is welcome to come with us, since he could sing the high part of Over Again.

"Let's go boys! I wanna go home, I'm tired!" I yelled and the boys chuckled at me. Liam was still on his phone and I frowned, walking up to him. 

"Watcha doin', Liam? Notice me!" I said and he put the phone into his pocket, grinning lightly. 

"I'm noticing you. You should be noticing Louis, who's been staring at you for some time now." He said grinning, and I blushed looking over to Louis, who was still shamelessly staring at me. Maybe I had a chance with him? 

Liam nudged me on the shoulder when we were in the car, and told me to check out my twitter. 

'To my love, Haz. You're gonna love me so much more after looking at this video. xx' 

I looked at Liam blankly, while he was chuckling to himself. I pressed the link and there was a room and nothing else. Then in no time, there was some freak creeping her way onto the screen, and suddenly her creepy face was right in front of me. I shouted and threw my phone at the window. The window actually cracked, and the screen of my phone fell off.

"LIAM!" He was still chuckling next to me.

"I just had to." 

Author's Note: So, this is not really an interesting chapter, but I hope you still liked it! :) Louis starts to notice Harry and the next chapter will be in Liam's and Louis' POV.

I just had to add that creepy thing at the end, since we were watching it with my friends a few weeks ago and I seriously thought I'm gonna die to a heart attack. I totally hate those pop-up things, but I watch them anyway. So, thanks for reading everyone~! :) <3

Remember to put volume on while watching the multimedia video! ;) 

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN~