"OMG!! TETSUYA!! ARE THOSE.." - you said and you were speechless because you saw two tickets of (your fave/s). And he just nod.

"KYAAAAH!! I love you so much! And thank you very much. Really thanks." - you said as you embraced him.

"It just happens that my friends don't need it so they gave it to me. Since I know you like them/him/her." - he said. "I love you too." - he added.

Kise

"Ohayo.o.." - you said as you placed your bag on your desk.

"Why so gloomy?" - your best friend teased. You. Glared at her since you weren't in the mood.

"Alright, alright. Chill." - she said as she holds up both her hands. You just sighed and rested your head on your desk.

"Ohayoooooooo!!" - Kise said in a cheerful tone. 'He sure is happy.' - you thought.

"KYAAAAH~!"

"OHAYO KISE-KUN!!"

All of the girls inside the room except you and your bestfriends were screaming. Which made you angry.

'Just great. First, I don't have a ticket for (your fave/s) concert. And now my boyfriend is being surrounded by girls and it really irritates me. Could this day get any worst?' - you thought to yourself. And just looked away from them so you turn your head on the other side.

Kise's fangirls were still screaming and surrounding him. And that was it. You've reached your limit. You stood up which made the people around stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

You look up and saw Kise looking at you. You just glared at him which surprised him. And you just go out to the room and decided to go somewhere else since you can't take it anymore.

"Ne, what happened to her?"

"Is she okay?"

"Did we got her angry?" - Kise's fangirls