The screams are still perfectly audible inside the hotel, as we go upstairs and onto our floor.

"Are the others here yet?" I ask them as we reach the floor we are staying on.

"Dunno," Zayn shrugs, dragging his burgundy suitcase behind him.

The two stop outside a room marked '1160'.

"Um, so... How many rooms are we renting in this hotel?" I ask quietly, looking at the ground.

"Two," Harry replies.

"Okay... And, um, who's sleeping where?" I ask, my voice still quiet.

"You and I in one room, and the others in the other room," Harry tells me, and my eyes widen, my breath hitching in my throat.

"W-what?" I choke out.

He lets out a laugh, "I'm joking! You have your own room, and the rest of us are sleeping in the other. So, here's your room key." He holds his hand out and places a key in my hand, my cheeks flushed from believing him.

"Oh, um, thanks," I mumble, and Harry looks at me amusedly.

"See yuh later, guys," Zayn says, opening his hotel door and leaving it slightly open so that Harry can follow him inside, I'm guessing.

"Okay then, night Megan," Harry says to me.

"Night, Harry," I say back to him before he leans down and kisses me.

When he pulls away, he says, pointing to the room across from his, "You're in that room, by the way."

"Okay, see you tomorrow," I say, as he places his hand on the door of his hotel room and smiles at me.

"See you tomorrow."

----------------

"Wake up. Megan, wake up!"

I shuffle slightly in my bed, rubbing my eyes and groaning as the voice repeats itself.

"No, shut up," I mumble tiredly, my eyes still closed.

"You're so lazy," I hear the voice, Harry, say.

"Mm," I mumble, snuggling into my bed more, trying to go back to sleep.

"If you don't get up, then..." his voice trails, probably trying to think of something to say.

"Then?" I push, my eyes staying closed.

"Then... I'll do this!" He exclaims, and I hear his fast footsteps come closer to me, before a heavy weight is on top of me. My eyes immediately snap open, looking at Harry with wide eyes, to see him straddling me.

"What the heck are you doing?" I ask him.

He smirks, and says, "this," before starting to tickle me.

"H-HARRY!" I roar with laughter, trying to escape from beneath him but he has a firm lock on me, "STOP! HARRY ST-STOP!"

"How about, no?" He teases with a smirk, continuing to tickle me.

"HARRY!" I shout, in-between laughter, as a tear escapes my eye from laughing so much, "Ple- please stop!"

"Alright, just because you're my girlfriend," he stops with a smug smile, staying in place, holding himself up with his arms.

"You - you can get off me now," I tell him, trying to catch my breath from laughing so much.

"Hm, nah." He shakes his head.

"Harry," I whine, frowning.

"Megan," he imitates me.

"You wanted me to get up and now you're not letting me," I say, continuing to frown.

"Pretty much," he nods his head, with a small laugh, before getting up, and holding his arm out to help me up.

"Wait a second, how'd you even get in my room?" I ask him confusedly once we're both standing up, "and, where's your cast gone?" I realize that there is only a smaller, white cast on his leg, and not the big, black one.

"I have my ways," he smirks, before saying, "Oh, and I take that off at night. I can't go to sleep with it on, obviously."

"How can you walk, then?" I ask curiously.

"You act as if half my leg has fallen off, Megan," he chuckles, "I can still sorta walk. Anyways, about this date."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"How about we do it tomorrow?" He suggests.

"Tomorrow?" I ask him, my eyes widening.

"Yeah, why not?" He shrugs.

"Okay... But I don't have anything nice to wear," I mumble quietly.

"You don't need to wear anything nice, okay?" He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh.. okay."

"How about, at seven o' clock?" He asks me.

"Yeah, okay," I smile at him.

"Okay, I have an idea where I'll take you..."

--------------------------------------------

A/N: weyhey, they goin on a dayate.

NOTHING HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER, I'M SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE. :))

longer chapter, though. woooo ! :D OH AND THE DATE IS NEXT HELL YEAH ALL ABOARD THE TRAIN WOOT WOOT

sometimes, even i don't know what i'm talking about.

the other boys are not in this chapter, like at all. except for zayn. so. yeah. oops.

i went to mullingar today, aha. i love it there! there's loads of pictures of Niall on the shop windows and doors and everyone there knows him and treats him like a normal guy - AND THEY'RE ALL SO NICE THERE MIGHT I JUST SAY - and i sorta feel differently towards him now, as if he's 'just Niall', but in a good way - o yeah pretty sure nobody cares xD

thanks for reading, you're amazing, ok?

Lisa :)