Chapter 1: Beginning

She never thought that she would meet someone as perfect as him.

From his perfectly composed words to his charming smile that sent most of the girls in Yosen swooning, he was considered to be incomparable to that of his peers. Along with these aspects, they had led to countless love confessions and letters. However, the fate of these people would inevitably unravel into rejection.

This was due to one girl that captivated him. She was someone who he thought would be worth spending every single moment of his life with.

This girl's name was (Last name) (First name).

She sits in class staring solely at the book that sits neatly on top of her desk in front of her; pondering on whether she should listen to her teacher's lecture. with her mind wandering back to think of her good friend and crush, her lips delicately curl into a smile as the soft thumping in her chest gradually grows more rapid.

Somehow, he would miraculously find his way into her mind no matter what she was thinking about.

The ring of the school bell interrupts her thoughts, signaling the end of the day. She quickly packs her notebooks and picks up the bag that hangs beside her desk. Letting out a sigh, she heads towards the gymnasium on the opposite side of the large school.

_______________________________

She enters the gym, only to be welcomed by the squeaking of basketball shoes and the sound of dribbling against the hard ground. Her eyes dart back and forth around the gym to find Murasakibara--and--spotting the giant right away, she gives a moment to giggle to herself at his height. Her heels lift off of the ground, and she casually makes her way over to him.

"Hello Atsushi-kun," she greets with a gentle smile.

"Ah... (first name)-chin. Are you looking for Muro-chin?" asks Murasakibara lazily.

"Yes... but I have something to give you first." (First name) quickly hands him a box of pocky sticks, only to earn a lazy smirk. She thanks him as he points to the raven-haired male practicing his shooting in the center of the court. Himuro turns around as soon as he hears her voice, only to notice the (hair colour) haired female laughing with Murasakibara. He clicks his tongue out of jealousy, before making his way over to the two to interfere with their conversation. (First name) notices Himuro, and turns around to meet his gaze.

"Oh hey Tatsuya!" she exclaims, a gleeful smile plastered on her face. His heart turns in a way, knowing that the joy on her face was from Murasakibara instead of him.

He, himself was the only individual allowed to make her smile.

He plays his response calmly despite the rage bubbling inside of him. "(first name). I need you to come to my house after practice... I haven't cooked yet, and the things I can actually cook is limited." He lies to her, knowing that her kind heart would never refuse his request. Especially with her being confident in her cooking skills.

"Of course! Do you have anything in particular that you want?" chirps (first name) with another smile. Himuro shakes his head before resuming practice, a dark smile lit on his face the moment he turns his back to her.

________________________________

As promised. (First name) visits Himuro's house to cook dinner for him. The scent of spaghetti wafts through the air as (first name) hums gleefully to herself. Himuro patiently waits for her on the couch beside the kitchen table, leaving the room to go enter the bathroom. Once he steps foot in the small space, he locks the door and proceeds to open the cabinet, taking out the bottle he was looking for.

Himuro hums to himself through upturned lips as he soaks a handkerchief in chloroform.

When he finishes, he returns to the kitchen, glancing over to the female occupied with her cooking. Walking up behind her, he wraps his arms around her waist, pressing his body up against hers and inhaling the scent of her hair.

"T-Tatsuya? What's wrong?" She asks, a blush rising from her face.

"Ah... You smell really nice, don't you (first name)?..." Completely ignoring her question, he takes his time before speaking again. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?..."

He breathes huskily while moving his hands up to her neck, brushing her hair out of his face and covering her nose and mouth with the soaked cloth. Noticing the sickening scent, (First name) flails her body in an attempt to escape.

However, Himuro only tightens his hold on her with his muscular arms, as her consciousness slowly slips away from her. Before she drifts unconscious; Himuro lets out a sweet whisper that brushes past her ears.

"I love you... so, so much..."

He holds her limp body in his arms, kissing her cheek gently before lifting her up in a secure hold. He pauses, leaning in to take a moment to admire the features of her face. His eyes linger on her lips, and he finds himself licking his own. His head tilts up in order to snap out of his daze, eyes filled with a morbid determination as he proceeds to take her to his special room; a crazed smile gracing the features of his face.

The fun with her was only just beginning after all.

End of part 1