19. Same Birthday?

While I was waiting for Justin to come over, I quickly blow dried my hair and put my oversized long sleeved cream coloured cardigan on as it was slightly cold because I was wearing pyjama shorts and a faded top. I applied a bit of mascara and lip balm as I made myself look presentable.

I went downstairs and sat on the last step going on Twitter while waiting for Justin to arrive.

I smiled at all the cute tweets people were tweeting me saying how happy they were that I was going to walk for Victoria's Secret.

I retweeted and favourited a few tweets just as the doorbell rang. I turned off my phone and stood up walking towards the door. I opened the door to reveal Justin smiling. He was wearing a white sweatshirt, blue ripped jeans and a black beanie as I smiled back opening the door wider so he can come in.

Justin stepped into the house looking around before his eyes landed on me.

"Hey." Justin smiled at me.

"Hi" I whispered back.

Before either of us could say anything, my mom walked out of the living room as she did a double take when her eyes landed on Justin before she relaxed and smiled at him.

"Hi Justin," my mom came over and stood next to us as I groaned mentally and Justin looked at me his eyebrows raised before looking at my mom extending his hand out to shake my moms hand.

My mom looked at his hand pushing it away as she gave Justin a hug and I held back a laugh as Justin made a surprised face while being literally crushed by my mum.

My mum let Justin go as I giggled.

"Uh hi Mrs Watts," Justin looked at mum smiling awkwardly.

"Call me Theresa darling," my mum smiled at him as she took her phone out of her pocket when it rang.

"Have fun lovebirds there's food in the kitchen and call me if you need anything," my mom winked at us and I glared at what she called us and she ignored me smiling at us one last time before walking into the kitchen.

"Lovebirds? Your mom is nice," Justin smirked.

"Weird more like, now come on." I grabbed Justin's hand ignoring the tingling feeling and took him upstairs.

We went into my bedroom and I closed the door before looking at him. Justin was looking at our hands and I quickly let go as a blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Okay then come here there's something I need to show you," I said getting into business as I walked towards my bedside table and picked up the scrunched up note.

I gave it to Justin and he flattened it out reading it as his eyes widened. He clenched his jaw, his eyes dark as he looked at me.

"Joe?" He gritted his teeth.

I nodded as he stared at the note.

"I think we need to report this, it's getting out of hand." He shook his head glaring at the note.

"There really isn't anyone we should report to, Joe is very experienced in these types of stuff so it'll be hard to tell someone about it and let them deal with it," I explained and he nodded his head in agreement.

"So what do you think we should do then?" Justin looked up his eyes meeting mines as my stomach did a backflip which I ignored for the umpteenth time.

"Why not track him down?" I smirked at the idea that popped up in my head.

"But you said we can't do anything about him," his eyes widened at the possibility of tracking him down but I shook my head.

"I said we shouldn't report him to someone, I never said we couldn't track him down," I walked over to my desk and logged onto my laptop as I took a seat on the chair in front of my desk. I waved Justin over to grab a chair from my other desk so he can sit next to me.