11. The spy test

I sat in my car tapping on the steering wheel as I looked up at the school after parking my car. Today was the day when I would be taking the spy test and I honestly couldn't stop the nerves building up within me.

I was dressed in a grey shirt, a black jacket and black leggings with my Nike Air Max shoes on with my hair tied back and my face free of makeup. I had spare clothing in my bag that consisted of a white sweater and jeans and my black boots which I can change into after I had the test.

I took a deep breath in turning of the engine of my car as I grabbed my bag and water bottle, getting out of my car and locking it.

I made my way to the entrance of the school whilst taking deep breaths in to calm down my nerves as a security guard nodded at letting me inside when I said my name.

I walked inside the school entrance and towards the reception which I asked the same lady who was there, to check me in for the test, when I first came in here. She smiled at me this time and handed me my visitors pass with a blue fabric necklace which I hung around my neck and clasped the pass to it.

The lady then gave me something that had my name on which I guessed was my timetable for today. I scanned through the timetable which didn't have much on before I went to Miss Smith's office.

SKYLAR ANNE WATTS

10.30 - Go to the Headmistress office for a quick check till the test.

11.00 - The Spy Academy National Test Part 1

13.00 - Lunch Break

13.40 - The Spy Academy National Test Part 2

15.40 - The Results

*Please note that anybody participating in the SANT has to have mobile phones switched off at all times. There must not be any loud talking during the SANT or eating and drinking in the SANT. There should be no wandering of during the SANT and should have a member of staff with them at all times. Anybody who fails to follow these simple rules will have to face the consequences which may be severe.*

Enjoy your day at the School of Rights, Protection and Self Defence. Good Luck.

I quickly dug into my jacket pocket taking my phone out, putting it on silent and turning it off and placed it inside my bag as I made my way to Miss Smith's office. I couldn't afford to break any of the rules as I am determined to not let anything get in my way.

I finally arrived at her office after a few minutes of turning back around every time I came to the wrong place. I knocked on her door several times and waited.

"Come in," I heard Miss Smith's voice as I opened the door and walked inside. I immediately saw other people inside when I walked in. Miss Smith gave me a warm smile when I joined her and the rest of the other people in her office.

Most of them were girls and boys that were the same age as me and a few of them looked slightly older when I took a small glance at them.

One boy was strikingly handsome with green-blue eyes and dark brown hair which was slightly messy. He held a emotionless straight face without a hint of friendliness and had a mysterious look to him that made me want to find out more about him and what made him do this test.

He noticed me looking at him while Miss Smith was talking about the rules and he winked at me. I looked around to see if him winking at me was a misunderstanding but everyone's eyes were glued to Miss Smith and no one noticed him winking which I now guessed the wink was directed towards me.

A small blush appeared on my cheeks as he smirked slightly looking at me then back to Miss Smith. I forced myself to look at Miss Smith so I didn't come out as a creep even though it was hard not knowing anything about him and that he was attractive which gave me a annoying disadvantage to avoid him.