Chapter 2. London.

I finally got off of the plane and I felt dizzer than ever. I typically get dizzy after being in a plane or somewhere up high and not being use to it is the reason for that. I looked around from outside the airport and only saw strangers and strange places. I quickly reached for the paper in my bag with the directions to my flat. It read a simple place LaFancy I was nearly in fits of laughter after reading the name of the building. "LaFancy" I repeated outloud to myself. "Room A-B." I read out the finishing words and realized I got the first floor, second room! Thankfully I didn't have to deal with heights!

"Woah there, lost?" A girl with pink hair and emerald green eyes asked while she was apparently jogging in her athletic shorts that were blue and black, and a blue tank. She was actually really pretty.

"I am new to London, it wasn;t my desicion." I admitted shyly.

"Here, I will help you find your place. I am Perrie." The girl held out her hand for me to shake and so I did and she was so kind. I wasn't use to this, but ti felt good.

"Thank you so much!" I laughed at how shocking it was that I was just in Lakeview last night.

"So LaFancy huh?" The girl smiled and it wasn't a 'What kind of name is that?' smile. It was I know that place by heart smile. Brittney had those smiles all the time when we went to the new malls that always opened back in Lakeview.

"You been there?" I looked at her with hope.

"A billion times. My boyfriend actually lives in the room next to yours." She laughed.

"No way?!" I laughed.

"Not kidding!' She held up her hands in defense.

"Well, small world." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I know right?" She was so happy.

"Okay, lead the way." I smiled at her.

"Follow me!" She finally stopped at a really fancy place. "Here it is!" She laughed at my facial expression.

"What is so funny?" I looked at her with a smile.

"Well, you looked shocked." She raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, it looks perfect." I admitted.

"Let's go find your room." She offered.

"Please do." I was desperate to be set up in London by sun fall.

"And here it is!" She opened the door and it was very girly and not so girly at the same time. It looked like a mini home. Totally me.

"I love it." I admitted.

"STOP!" I heard someone yell from next door and Perrie, her eyes flew open adn we went to the hall and she opened the neighbors door. Why though? OH her boyfriend! Is he okay? I was so confused again.

"NIALL, HARRY IS BOTHERING ME!" A boy with a deep, swift voice whined.

"Mate, relax." He told the boy and was strumming his guitar and he then looked up to see Perrie and pointed with hs guitar pick in the back room and she went on ahead and I was now looking awkwardly at the blonde boy and he was now looking at me.

"Uh, I should go. Sorry." I sighed.

"No, it is alright love. I am Niall, sorry about the noise. Those are my bandmates." He rolled his eyes.

"Ah, I am your new neighbor, Ashley Hale." I smiled and looked around.

"Sweet! A new neighbor sounds good!" He then got up and stretched and right then another boy with dark curly brown hair appeared and he had a big grin across his face and on each end of his grin was a perfectly formed dimple. His eyes were emerald green. He was quiet handsome, but nothing compared to Niall. Niall had sea blue eyes, blonde sandy hair, and he was so kind.

"Mate, this is Ashley Hale. Our new neighbor." He smiled and I realized, he had braces! They looked so adorable on him!

"Hi love." Harry hugged me and I laughed a little at the too soon gesture.

"Hello." I smiled back.

"Everything okay?!" A boy with light brown hair came in with only boxers and no shirt, he had a little messiness to his hair, like he was just sleeping. "I heard arguing and I wanted to make sure everything is.." He stopped and saw me.

"Oh..Wow." I laughed.

"Neighbor." Niall firmly said while he had the same grin on his face.

"Hey..." Liam sighed and walked away with deep red cheeks.

"I feel bad for him now.." I smiled slightly.

"He is okay!" Harry confirmed.

"If you are sure?" I smiled.

"Yes. I am!" Niall smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Want to hangout with us for a little bit?" Harry offered.

"But.." I couldn't continue because Niall interrupted me.

"Please? Perrie would like that too! You guys could be besties." Niall pleaded and I couldn't say no to him!

"If you insist." I smiled and winked at him. This could be fun.