Chapter 23: 3rd Person

Hope you checked the last note. New schedule info is a must read. Small too.

Onto the story.

"I open at the close"

The close is coming y'all. It's very near.

Percy walked into his classroom to be met with the eyes of his students. Most of them probably expected homework, the poor dears. He didn't want to give them any so he said this:

"Today, all we are doing is working on technique. So pair up and get to work."

He noticed that Harry and Ron paired up (like always) and Hermione went to Neville. Malfoy paired with Crabbe and Goyle with Pansy Parkinson. Dean and Seamus also joined each other.

Seemed like the groups were in order.

He went to his desk, mind spinning from his conversation with Dumbledore the night before. He had spoken of what Voldemort might do, but Percy truly didn't wish to dwell on it.

Throughout his inner battle with his own thoughts, he missed the conversation between the trio.

But not the Golden Trio.

Malfoy hated this class.

All it was was swinging a sword at some random people and trying not to get hit yourself.

And the teacher was horrible too.

Professor Jackson was like his worst nightmare. There was something about him that worried Malfoy. And Malfoy didn't like to be worried.

This teacher could do anything it seemed. Fight. Defend. Teach. It was quite sad to say that he was amazing at his job. But sometimes he seemed to be such an idiot that it was a wonder he could dress himself.

Malfoy shook himself out of his thoughts and turned to his goons.

"Crabbe. Goyle."

They turned to him.

"We need to talk about Him. Our parents obviously have chosen and want the same thing for us; something I can't deny I want as well. But Potter and his friends are going to be a problem. I say we take care of them, quickly and quietly."

He looked them both in the eye.

"And immediately."

Sirius Black did not like to be toyed with.

While he was shut inside Grimmauld Place, everyone else was searching for Voldemort.

And it was sooooo boring.

He wished there was something he could do or say to have something to do.

Sirius spoke to soon.

After thinking that, he heard a screech. Sirius fled to Buckbeaks room, and was filled with dread.

Buckbeak had been injured, and he knew not how.

How incredibly inconvenient.

While he was busy tending to Buckbeak, he did not hear the maniacal laughter of a certain house elf.

And that's all I got.

Next update will be in two weeks this day unless I can get earlier.

His mother's side will be updated next Saturday.

Now who's better: The Hogwart's Golden Trio, or CHB's original trio? (Grover, Annabeth, and Percy)

Love y'all

Samigirl