Chapter Fifteen

Carrie fell into Mike's arms, laughing as he kissed the skin behind her cheekbone. The both of them were a little more tipsy than they've both been in a while.

"I love you," she whispered as Mike draped his suit jacket over her shoulders.

"It's time to go!" Carole said after she was done talking to the limo driver. "You don't want to miss your flight."

"Do you have to go?" Isaiah cried, running into his father's legs, his tears soaking his knees.

"I'm sorry, little man," Mike frowned, picking up Isaiah and wiping his tears away. "We will be back in two weeks!"

Carrie looked into Isaiah's blue, red and puffy eyes as she watched him nod his head. He turned his body towards Carrie and opened his arms, wanting her to hold him. She sat him on her hip and kissed his cheeks multiple times. "We'll call you every single day!" Tears were now beginning to pool in the blonde's eyes.

"We should go now," the groom put his hand on the bride's back. Carrie set Isaiah down and waved to him as Mike gave him a quick hug. They said their goodbyes to their parents and family members and said thank you to them for the tenth time that night. Their wedding was what they were dreaming of and so was the reception. Now, it was time for their perfect honeymoon.

The newlyweds hopped into the limo, their luggage already packed in the trunk. They waved goodbye to their family and friends that they were leaving for half a month.

"Are you ready for Aruba?" Mike grinned, rolling the 'r' in 'Aruba'.

Carrie laughed and kissed her husband's lips so he could stop rolling his r's. The slide that separated the front seat and back seat of the limo was shut. She left her lips on his longer than expected. The alcohol in her system was beginning to effect her. She pressed her lips harder against his and plunged her tongue into his mouth as the limo drove down the freeway.

"More than ready," she whispered as she continued to roughly kiss him again. Rubbing her hands up and down stomach and chest, she felt every muscle. She did this so often that they were memorized, but she knew that Mike loved when she did this.
Trying to wrap her leg around him, her dress suspended her from doing so.

"I need to take this dress off," she huffed, tugging at the short dress that she wore to the reception. "Unzip this please."

"But you don't have clothes," Mike cocked his eyebrow.

"I have clothes right here, silly," she giggled, bending down to reach for the duffle bag contained of her and Mike's clothes for the flight. "See." She popped back up with the bag in her hand. "Now unzip me, please."

"Okay, you majesty," he chuckled, unzipped her dress. "Unbutton me please." A smile grew on his face as he pushed his chest out, showing the buttons on her dress shirt.

She unbuttoned his shirt and swiftly pecked him on the lips before throwing his clothes at him.

"Change, Mr. Fisher."

"Yes, Mrs. Fisher!"

"I love the way you look in those boxers." Carrie winked when he pulled down his pants.

"Do they make my butt bigger?" Mike laughed, putting his hand on his hip, sticking his butt out, and making duck lips.

"Mhm," the blonde hummed, only in a Nashville Predators sweatshirt and her underwear. "We just lived a day we will never forget," she stated as she pulled on her sweats. She was trying not to slur her words.

Mike put on his sweats and t-shirt, listening to Carrie talk about how great their wedding day was. He couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with the woman he truly loved. This was his second time getting married, but this time it was different. He could see them lasting forever.