Chapter Fourteen

"Look how cute!" Carrie's grandmother whispered. The building was being filled with "awe's" and everyone's faces had huge smiles on them as they watched the little boy walk down the aisle. A pillow was in the palm of his hands and he had a small tuxedo on. Mike and Carrie grinned at the handsome boy as he smiled widely, more tears coming to their eyes. His small feet went up the steps, he was being extremely careful not to drop the two rings that were placed on to it.

"That's my boy," Mike whispered, patting the ring boy's back. The ring's were now in the Pastor's hands, Carrie and Mike's attention on the two of them again.

"Dearly beloved" the pastor started, continuing to talk for what felt like forever to the couple. All they wanted was to say their vows and be pronounced husband and wife.

They'd waited so long, and both felt as though they couldn't wait another second.

"Carrie, repeat after me." The pastor said, breaking her trance.

"I, Carrie Underwood, take you Mike Fisher to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Carrie managed to get out, the lump in her throat growing larger with every word she spoke.

Mike repeated the same vows to Carrie, the smile never leaving his face as he looked down at his gorgeous bride.

Once they'd both said their vows and exchanged rings, the preacher finally asked them the question they'd been waiting forever for.

"I do." Mike said, using all his energy not to cry in front of his soon-to-be wife wife and family.

Carrie smiled, looking straight up into her soon to be husband's big blue eyes. as the preacher asked her the same question.

"I do." She choked, squeezing Mike's hands tightly to stop herself from crying.

"You may now kiss the bride."

A/N - Hey, readers :-) half of this chapter was written by LIIZZZYYYYY (queencarriee ). She is the bomb diggity ❤️❤️❤️ Sorry this chapter is short! The next one should be up soon! & sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! I have been so, so busy. Vote please! Xoxo