Luckily for me, the bell rang just on time so I wouldn’t have to pretend any longer. As I picked up my bag, and walked out of the classroom, I felt a manicured hand pat my back warmly, and when I turned around, the teacher (Yeah, I still didn’t know her name) said “Good job, Phyllis!” I gave her a nervous grin and speed walked away. One word: Awkward!

Hmm.. Lunch! What to do, what to do.. I didn’t really feel hungry, so I grabbed a small apple from my bag and started taking slow bites from it. My direction of gaze saw something. A group of guys were playing basketball, and they seemed to be missing one player! Yes! I totally rocked at basketball-and it was fun!

As I made my way closer, I thought I recognised one of the players from Lyndon’s group. I sure hope I wouldn’t  be on his team-whoever hanged with Lyndon had to be a douche.

“Hey, can I play with you guys?” I asked, “You seem to be missing a player anyway.”

“Sure!” They replied easily, “You join that team,” and gestured at Lyndon’s friend’s team. I sighed inwardly. Great.  Joining groups with my enemy. This should be fun.

“Hey!” The guy greeted as he recognised me. I slowly took in his appearance. He had dark brown floppy hair with pale skin, and chocolate brown eyes to match. This guy was cute-and a definite heartbreaker. “The name’s London, and before you ask, no, I am not related to Lyndon.” He told me warmly, with an eyeroll at the last statement.

“I’m guessing people always ask that?” I asked, laughing. His cheery and friendly demeanour just made it so easy to chat to!

“More like tease,” He replied light-heartedly, “Xavier and Xander are forever going on about it.”

“Hmmm….” I said, tilting my head slightly, “You know….you actually kind of DO look like him” I said teasingly .

“Oh, stop. You’re making my ribcage explode with all your humour.” He said sarcastically, “Now come on! We’re going to kick those guys’ asses!” He paused for a moment, then added thoughtfully, “Wait. Do you know how to play?”

“Puh-lease.” I said, putting one hand on my hip, “Watch and learn from the master, sexist guy!” With that, I signalled to the other team to start the game.

~*~

“Sooooo…..” I aked, folding my arms triumphantly, “Who’s the queen of basketball?”

“You are,” London laughed and admitted defeat.

“Care for another round of basketball, Your Highness?” He asked teasingly.

“Nah, I’m getting sweaty, and if I continue the game, I’ll sweat so much I’ll look like some alien monster from a distant planet.” This was the truth. Sweat was disgusting.

“So…you’re excellent at so many sports, but you’re afraid of getting sweaty or perspiring?” He seemed dubious, and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“Yeahh…. Is that so bad?” I asked, giving him the puppy dog face, daring him to say ‘yes’.

“Nope,” He shrugged, and there was a sudden twinkle of a gleam in his chocolate brown eyes. “But you know what’s bad?”

“What?” I was curious.

“I know your secret weakness!” He laughed, “MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA” acting like an evil scientist.

“I’m sooo scared,” I shuddered, and then laughed, tossing my sweaty towel at him, putting a stop to his hilarious poor imitation.

“Ew!” He squealed frantically like a girl, “Get this off me! My designer blouse is getting dirty! Why did you do that!?” He fake screamed in a high pitched voice.

I had to stifle my laughter. “I was actually saving the poor innocent people around you from having to watch your evil scientist performance, but I actually think your girly imitation was worse, if that’s even possible!” I said, doubling over with laughter.

London started laughing too, and got  more into the act, “So, I’ll like, catch you, like later, okay?” He asked, flipping (whatever he could of )his hair, and sashaying away.

“Yeah, definitely.”  I replied-London was a fun guy to hang around.

Maybe I was wrong? Perhaps some guys in Lyndon’s clique were not so total douches after all?  

~~~****~~~~~~~

Okay, You guys! Here's a new chapter. I'm sorry its up so late, but hey, at least its up ! <smiles brightly and a little guiltily> :D

Welll i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Actually, what I had in mind was for this chapter, at least five main things to happen. BUT what I didnt expect at allll was for this ONE main thing to be so long! But I'll try my best to post up soon!

I'm actually procrastinating my due soon homework for this, but... whatever ! >:D

Do drop me a comment/fan/vote/like! Your comments brighten up my day! or my week! It's like a chocolate treat :3

Love you guys!

Jade