Chapter 13: Pres. of the U.S.K.

Whoosh

The four fell from the portal into a large grassy meadow

"Is this it?", asked Luigi. They peered into the distance, seeing a large town with Goombas, Koopas, Hammer Bros, Spikes, Magikoopas, and just about every other foe Mario and Luigi have encountered.

"Dr. Elvin said that this is The USK, United States of Koopa. President Bowser is the head of the territory. If he see us, he'll think that-a-we are Toadstool and the Luigi Bandits, so the three of us will have to stay behind this time.", explained Mario, "So I guess it's up to you-a-Bowser."

"What?!? I can't do this alone!", replied Bowser.

"There's no other way, unless you want us to be arrested.", replied Mario

"Well, if it helps me get to see my kids again, I'll do anything.", Bowser meaningfully replied.

"Remember, we need all nine of those Viscal Orbs", remarked Peach.

With that, he set off to the United States of Koopa. As he walked down the dusty paths, residents nodded their head in respect for they're supposed president, but they didn't seem as enthusiastic as what Bowser was used to at home. He walked up to the castle doors, which were being guarded by Boom Boom and Pom Pom. Like the others, they nodded to him. Bowser walked into the large castle.

"Wait, didn't the president just arrive here just an hour ago?", asked the confused Boom Boom.

"Boom Boom, you really need to stop spinning around, it's making you dizzy.", replied Pom Pom

Bowser walked down the bright orange and green halls and corridors, displaying disgusted faces everywhere he looked.

"Now if the castle has the same structure as mine, I should be able to find my- or, his, headquarters.", he said to himself.

He walked into a green, red, orange, and large room with a red fancy desk and a orange comfortable chair, in front of a colossal green flag with a Koopa Shell emblem. At the near top of the room, there was a catwalk connecting the two sides of the room.

"Well, here it is.", he mumbled to himself, horrified by the bright and happy colors. There footsteps coming from the catwalk above. Hearing them , he darted behind the desk.

He peered over the surface of the desk, watching the by-passers stroll across the catwalk. Kamek, who was in a aqua-colored tuxedo, walked down the catwalk, leading Junior, Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Lemmy, Roy, and Ludwig in that order. The boys were all wearing suits and ties, except for Junior, who wore a bow-tie, and Wendy was wearing a plain pink gown. They all had well behaved, yet blank looks on their faces. They exited through the doorway at the end of the catwalk. Bowser then got up to his large feet.

"Who the Hammer Bro. raised those kids?!?", murmured Bowser, "This whole place is a nightmare!!!"

He walked around the large room, hoping he could find any of the Viscal Orbs. He heard more footsteps, but they were coming from the headquarters entrance. Bowser was too far away from the desk to hide there in time, so he did what his first instinct told him to do.

Pres. Bowser walked into his headquarters, followed by a Hammer Bro. and a Koopa.

"Have all the rooms of the palace been washed yet?", asked the reversed Bowser, president of of the USK.

"Almost, but we haven't cleaned the children's rooms yet.", replied the Hammer Bro.

"That's fine, they can deal with it, besides, they're only children.", replied Pres. Bowser, "Hey, since when do I have a statue of myself in this room?"