five

~Camila's P.O.V.~
It's been a week since she's talked to me. I see her everyday at school, considering her locker is right next to mine it'd be kind of hard not to. It kills me when I see her ignore me when I'm standing right next to her. I've lost my best friend, the one person I never wanted to lose. Ugh how could I be so stupid and act on my feelings for her. I should've just put them aside.

I've been beating myself up over this for weeks. Demi and Lauren try to get me up and about instead of spending my days in this room and house if I'm not at school. They try and cheer me up, I know their intentions are good but I'd rather just be left alone to deal with my stupidity and selfishness of my actions.

"Come on loser, we're going to be late!" I heard Lauren call from downstairs.

I started getting a lift with Lauren to school instead of Demi taking me. I didn't want to face Y/N outside of school right now. Though how much I'd love for it to all go back to normal I know it can't.

"I'll be down in a second!" I yelled back and grabbed my bag then headed downstairs.

As my feet landed on the last step I felt something soft hit me square in the face.

I glared at Lauren who laid on the couch laughing.

"You sound like a dying cat," I throw words back instead of physical objects, hell what am I kidding I threw back what she threw at me and hit her right in between her eyes.

That stopped her laughing, well more like screeching I don't know what Dinah see's in that laugh she constantly talks about.

My eyes widened as I saw her death glaring me and I knew I had to make a run for it. I quickly turned around and ran through the kitchen into a section with the spare bedroom and the bathroom. I flew into the spare bedroom not caring if anyone was in there or not. That might have been a mistake.

"Eww...omg guys my eyes. I've been blinded," I say dramatically as I cover my eyes and turned around from the sight in front of me.

"Y/N you are so dead!" I heard Lauren yell from the kitchen near the room.

"No Lauren stop! Save your eyes and your soul," Okay so I'm a dramatic but who cares.

"Demi! Ally! You guys are so nasty," Lauren chuckled and I felt her start to guide me out, "look you've scared the little child."

"I'm not little nor a child," I got out still having my eyes covered.

"You two have fun today, but not too much fun. We better head off," I heard Lauren say, "you can uncover your eyes now."

I uncovered my eyes and we went to the car in a civil manner and it wasn't long before we got to school.

"Great," I groaned as Lauren parked the car.

"Hey, it'll be okay. Just hang with me and Normani, Dinah's never with us at lunch so it means Y/N won't be around if you're worried," Lauren smiled at me sympathetically.

I nodded and got out of the car with Lauren. Lauren slung her arm around my neck and pulled me down into her side as we walked. To say this was awkward would be an understatement. But as much as I tried to get out of the embrace she had on me I couldn't, she was too strong.

"Hey Mani," Lauren squealed as she gently nudged the side of her best friend.

"This little squirt will be hanging around with us today and until she grows balls again," Lauren joked to Normani.

"Don't worry Lauren told me everything and it's all safe and sealed with me," Normani gave me a sympathetic smile.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to look at my locker to see if she was there or if it was safe to go to my locker. But when I turned around I didn't expect what I saw. I saw Y/N pushed up against her locker as some boy was sucking her face.

I seemed frozen until I heard Normani's voice.

"Since when did Mahone go here and why the hell would they even let him go here," Normani raged as she looked the same direction that I was looking in.

"Wait Austin Mahone?" I questioned.

He was known to be the biggest player that lived in this area.

"Yep," Lauren said popping the 'p'.

"Come on, don't worry about them. I'll help you forget and live. Pity party at mine tonight guys. Just the three of us," Normani slung her arms around Lauren and I and off we went to live our lives and forget about everyone else but us and our friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this is so bad omg, and I feel like this is only a filler chapter but idk

How are you guys liking this story? Is it alright?

This story is going to get better and good I promise!

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting! Means heaps and motivates me!

~brooke