M Y ~ S T O R Y

How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, all I have is our kids to raise and I'm all on my own. Whenever I needed him he was always there and now that I need him he's gone. Where did I go wrong, I thought I was The Real One?

 Where did I go wrong, I thought I was The Real One?

Beyoncé P.O.V

Monday, June 1st, 2015

6:30am

RING RING RING RING

I slammed my hand onto my alarm clock turning off my alarm, I lifted my head up to look and see that I was now twenty minutes late for work causing me to throw my covers off of me and jump up. I'm starting to get tired of this lifestyle waking up every day early just to go to my job that barely pays my bills and be around people that get on my nerves 24/7, I miss the life I had before everything went downhill.

My name is  Beyoncé, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles. I'm twenty-two years old, originally born and raised in Houston, Texas but when that changed when I moved here to Los Angeles, California when I only was 10 years old. My father wanted more for me and my mother, for me to start my singing career and to move us into a bigger home.

 I grew up to hate Los Angeles my parents would fight and argue all the time then I would always have to sing, to perform or go do photo shoots. I never was able to be a kid and have fun, always forced to be a star but it all ended when I turned 12, I was put into this girls group called Girls Tyme. We did a few songs together and then we went to starstruck where we went against a group of older men and lost. It was the first time it hit a nerve with my father and he left me and my mom for a long time. 

From there everything went downhill as years passed and I got into high school, I got pregnant in my senior year of high school when I was 18 years. Of course like in every scenario my boyfriend left me and my mother freaked out, she kicked me out of the house where I wound up homeless and lost my baby. I soon got help after a year of being on the streets and I've gotten a simple job and a little apartment down the street from my job at the diner.  

My life story has been a lifetime movie and I wonder when the good ending will come...

........................................................................................

I walked into the diner seeing my two best friends Kelly and Michelle who I've been friends with since I've started working here, they smiled at me but their smile slowly started to disappear when they saw my annoying boss Franklin come from the back to stare me down. 

"Bey I want to talk to you after work hours." Franklin said and I nodded walking to the back and took off my jacket hanging it up and walked back out to the front putting on my apron.

"Bey can you take that order at table five for me, I need to call Daniel and check up on him he caught the flu last night." Michelle said and I nodded grabbing my notepad and pen walking over to the table with a slight smile