What The Buttfuck?

Well, here is the next Chapter. As promised. I'm sorry for the previous short chapters. This one is hopefully longer.

####################################################

What the buttfuck?

"Phia?" I heard him whisper next to my head, "please wake up, lil one. You've been asleep far to long."

I sealed my eyes shut not wanting to wake up from this dream. Please don't let me be imagining his voice. I didn't want to get my hopes all up once again, just to be told it was all a lie. I couldn't take another disappointment. I wanted to see him, but honestly, I was scared I was dreaming.

"Phia, you open your eyes right now." He said slightly louder next to me. I could feel movement next to my bed and his hand in mine. I flinched and he gasped. My heart rate monitor picked up speed and it was becoming even more annoying.

"Sophie Lane you wake your ass up now!" he said with force.

My eyes shot open and I almost screamed. He was sitting right in front of me looking at me. I sat up and hugged him with as much force as I could. I couldn't believe he was here. While hugging him I felt the hot tears stream down my face. Zack's hand trailed thorough my hair in a soothing fashion as he shushed me. 

"It's okay Phia. I'm here now." he mumbled into my ear.  As soon as he said that anger flashed through me.

I pulled away from him and looked at him. I stretched my arm back and flew my fist at his cheek. "How dare you!? Where the fuck have you been?! Why the hell did you leave me for three years?! Where the fuck is mom and dad, if you're here!?" I yelled at him. I couldn't stop yelling at him. How dare he leave me alone for three years! How dare he leave me to live in Andy's house for two years! Two fucking years! Who does that to someone they supposedly love? Someone they cared about. He left me to go from family to family, house to house, foster home to foster home when I finally left Andy's under Officer Templeton's rules. How dare him come back now!! UGH! I just wanted to punch him!!!!

I heard him sigh and I looked at his almost purplish cheek and suddenly felt guilty for punching him... until he spoke again.

"Phia-" He was interrupted by my flying fist and shouting.

With each word that came out of my mouth a punch was aimed right at him. "You bitch! I can't believe you left me for three years! Why would you do that!? How could you come back!? Three years Zack!! Three effing years!" I was getting tired, and honestly I was running out of breath. Not to mention the agonizing headache I had at the moment and the tears blurring my vision.

I laid back on the bed and curled my knees up to my chest sobbing my eyes out. 

"Three years, Zack. How could you?" I mumbled into my knees. I was never going to forgive him for this.

As he was going to speak, someone rushed into the room. "Sophie, are you okay?"  I heard the voice that became familiar over the past few months that I've been here. It was a voice I recognized well enough. I didn't need to lift my head up to figure out the owner of that voice.

"Leave me alone Trevor!!!" I shouted into my knees. He must've not heard me because an arm wrapped around me and I could tell it was him. I leaned into him and cried even more. Why was I sitting here crying my eyes out on him?

I didn't have time to explain as the sound of his voice went through my ears. "Soph, what's wrong? Did he do this?" he emphasized the 'he' and jerked his chin. I knew Zack was still sitting there and I didn't want to look a him, afraid I was going to punch him again.

I nodded and grabbed a hold of Trevor's collar. He bent down and kissed my cheek. "Want me to call the police?" I shook my head, and instantly thought of Officer Templeton. Why would he lie to me? He told me yesterday he was dead.