Chapter 47

Angelica's pov

I sat in bed, sobbing, for a good hour, until I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door, and Maddy was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Can I come in?" She asked, while stepping in, giving me a hint that she doesn't care about my answer.

"What's up?" I questioned, as we sat down in my room.

"I'm here to look after you,"she blurted out, then covered her mouth

"Look after me?" I asked, confused.

"Nooo. I'm here to hang out," she nervously smiled.

"Maddy..." I looked at her.

"Okay," she sighed, "Luke told me to look after you because he's worried you'll hurt yourself more."

"He told you?!?" I asked, furious.

"Why shouldn't he?? Aren't we like best friends, now?" She asked.

"Now, everyone is going to think in dramatic, or they're gonna think I need their pity," I sighed.

"Angelica, I barely know you, but I know that you're strong, so why?" She teared up.

I sighed, "Because I'm stupid, and sometimes I feel like when I hurt people, I should be hurt."

"Angelica, that's not how it works. You're smart, and you don't deserve to be hurt."

"Would a smart girl break up with an amazing guy?" I asked.

"You can fix it!" She threw her hands up.

"He's probably done with me," I sighed again.

She looked at me, "Are you serious? He's crying rivers, for gods sake!" She exclaimed. "So I want you to call him and fix everything."

I nodded my head, and dialed his number.

I really did miss him, and if the whole purpose of me breaking up with him is a flop, I want to fix it.

He immediately answered, "Angelica?"

"Hey listen," I said.

"Ok I'm driv-" I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you. It was such a stupid mistake. Will you forgive me, and maybe take me back?" I asked, just going for it.

"Of course I'll ta-" before he should finish, I heard a bunch of car horns, and a loud crash.

The line went silent.

"Luke?" I asked, worried.

Nobody answered.

••••••••••
Ok so that happened.

And hooray I reached 1k on Twitter!1!1!

I really want to know who's reading so just tweet me @/mariambasmaa if you want, telling me what you think about my story.

Xx love you my lil kit kats xx