Chapter 2

Angelica's pov

After a long, and dreadful flight, we finally reached Sydney.

"We're here!!" Emily yelled.

"Yep. We arrived!" Amanda says, trying to sound cheerful.

Amanda is just like me. She didn't want to move, but she's going along with it, unlike me.

We all get off the plane and grabbed our luggage from the baggage claim.

When we finished getting our stuff we saw my aunt holding a sign saying 'my beautiful family'. I rolled my eyes at her sappiness, when my mom lightly hit me, telling me she saw that.

"Oh my babies!" My Aunt, Katherine, gushes, as she approaches us.

"Hi Aunt Kat." We all say in unison.

"Hi Kat!" My mom says happily, as she hugs Aunt Katherine.

"C'mon lets head home!" Aunt Kat says, still smiling from ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~

As we approach Aunt Kat's house I couldn't keep my eyes off of it.

It was bigger than my future.

It was 3 stories tall, with 7 bedrooms, which I didn't understand why because it was just her and my uncle staying in the house.

We enter the house and go on a quick tour, where Aunt Kat showed us our rooms.

I went into my room, and flopped onto the big bed.

My room was on the 2nd floor, painted a dark blue with a pretty big closet, a king sized bed, a desk next to the bed, and a window that showed the front lawn.

As I started unpacking I saw through the window a tall boy with curly, dirty blonde, hair, and a bandanna on, walking up to our house with his mom carrying two plates that look like they're filled with food.

I heard the doorbell ring, and my mom answering the door.

I decided to go downstairs and check out who's there.

"Hi I'm Anne Irwin and this is my son, Ashton. We're your next door neighbors, and we thought we would bring some food in case you were too tired to cook." The woman explains, with her son standing beside her smiling.

"Well hello Anne, I'm Vanessa-" my mom stops when she sees me standing there and pulls me out, so I was visible to Anna and Ashton and continues, "and this is my daughter, Angelica."

"Hi," I awkwardly say.

"Hello Angelica," Anne says.

"Why don't you come inside and Ashton and Angelica can get to know each other, while we have some tea. " my mom suggests. Wow thanks mom.

"Sounds lovely," Anne replies.

They come inside and my mom and Anne take off into the kitchen, leaving me and Ashton by ourselves.

"You wanna go to my room?" I say. God that sounded really wrong. "I mean just to talk," I add.

"Sure," he says laughing.

We get in and I decide to ask him a few questions :

"How old are you?"

"20."

"When's your birthday?"

"July 7th."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Yes. How could a face like this not?"

God, he's so perky.

"Are you in a relationship at the moment?"

"Nope. I'm a single pringle."

I hope he slaps himself for that answer.

"My turn" he says "you have to answer all the questions you just asked me"

"Ok" I agree, so I start:

"Im 18."

"My birthday is August 2nd."

"And I've had a few boyfriends. I'm not saying a specific number."

"Oh," is all he says in his deep Australian accent.

"Angelica, Ashton, time to eat!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

We walk downstairs and see everyone sitting at the table, stuffing food in their mouth.

Ashton sits down, puts food on his plate, and begins to stuff his face, too.

I, on the other hand, put a little amount of spaghetti, since I was trying to loose some weight.

"Angelica, honey, you need to eat more. You haven't eaten all day," my mom says, concerned.

"I'm not that hungry," I say.

We ate the rest of our food while everyone, except for me, created small conversations.

After Ashton and Anne left, I decided to get ready for bed since I know I was going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

•••••••••••••

Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it. Sorry if this chapter sucked. And I also want to tell you guys this is not an Ashton story. Xx Love you all xx