Chapter 21

Angelica's pov

The boys were sitting on the couch watching a movie, one by one, starting to fall asleep.

"You guys can go sleep. I set two of you in my sisters room, and two of you in my brothers room, which is right next to my room."

They looked at each other, and agreed that Luke, and Michael would sleep in Amanda's, and Calum, and Ashton would sleep in Elijah's room.

"Okay. I'm gonna go to bed now," I yawned.

"Me too," Luke and Michael both said.

"Us, too" Calum and Ashton joined.

In the rooms that the boys were sleeping in, there was a mattress in the floor and the bed. I decided to let them handle who sleeps where.

After 10 minutes, I see a tall shadow in the doorway.

"Can I sleep here? Michael snores too loud," Luke asks.

I nod, and he leaves to go get the mattress, to bring in my room.

He gets settled and it was silent.

"Luke?" I asked, suddenly regretting it.

"Hmm," he hummed.

"Did you like Jennifer?" I asked.

"No. Not really. Yeah, she was hot but oh my she was so annoying."

I laughed.

And with that we went to bed.

~

"Good morning!" The boys jumped on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I tugged at the covers to cover my face.

"Obviously waking you up," Michael rolled his eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, we were awake, so we decided to wake you up," Luke shrugged.

I looked at the clock "it's only 8 am! I'm surprised you guys are even up!" I'm usually the first to wake up, while the boys sleep in very late.

"I know huge step for us. Now get up!" Ashton jumped.

After hesitating, and complaining, I got up.

I got ready for the day, and headed downstairs into the kitchen, where the boys were.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I asked.

Suggestions flew at me all at once.

"I can't understand when all of you guys are talking," they immediately shut up.

"Now, I have waffles, eggs, toast, or cereal" I listed.

"Do you have Vegemite with that toast?" Michael asked.

"Vege what?" I asked.

"Oh my god," Michael face palmed himself, "you've been in Australia for a good amount of time and you don't know what Vegemite is?!?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Australian" I put my hands up.

"Whatever. I'll just take waffles" He said.

"Same," the 3 other boys said one by one.

"Okay. Can one of yo-" I was interrupted by Luke's phone ringing. 

He picked up.

"Now?"

"But I thought we were meeting tomorrow?"

"Uh ok. We'll be there soon" he ended the call.

"Sorry that was management." He apologized, "we have to go in for an emergency meeting."

They looked at me sincerely, and their eyes full of pity.

"I'll be fine," I laughed.

"Okay. We'll be back soon," Luke hugged me, and the boys followed, squeezing the life out of me.

"Bye," I waved, as they rushed out.

I sat waiting for my waffles to finish in the toaster.

At the same time my waffles were finished, the doorbell rang.

Thinking it was one of the boys forgetting something, I opened without thinking.

Stood there was an angry Jennifer.

"You caused this!" She yelled.

"Caused what?" I asked

"You made Luke break up with me because you couldn't stand the thought of him and I being happy together" she cried.

Her breath reeked of alcohol.

Why do drunk people always come after me?

"I didn't tell him to break up with you! In fact, I told him to stay with you! He didn't even want to ask you to be his girlfriend! He was drunk and it was a terrible mistake!"  I exclaimed, getting tired of her.

"Bullshit!" She punched me hardly In the shoulder, though she was aiming for my face.

"Are we really doing this?! Jennifer, just please go home. You're drunk" I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"Don't tell me what to do!" She yelled.

She swung again, this time hitting my face.

Though I was ready to kick her ass, I didn't do anything.

She got mad at my calmness, and kicked me right in the shin, causing me to drop to the floor.

She kept kicking me, and kicking me.

Suddenly, the room started spinning around, and everything faded, to the point where I couldn't see anything.

••••••••••••
I'm sorry this sucked. Also, I'm not Australian, so if I make the boys say something that's not how they say it in Australia, remember I'm a basic American.

Xx love you my lil cookies xx