Chapter 44

Luke's pov

I've cried so much, that my bedroom floor is a river.

Everyone has tried to cheer me up but nothing has worked.

I can never be happy without Angelica.

She was the one who put a smile on my face.

I still don't understand why she did what she did.

All this confusion has made me even more depressed, and to be honest, I don't like it.

But what could take my mind off of things?

That's when, I heard a couple screams, and the light bulb in my head went off.

The fans. Our Fans. They always make me happy.

As soon as I opened the door, and it revealed a bunch of fans, a smile grew on my face.

They all started screaming, as I walked towards them.

"Hey you guys!" I smiled.

"I love you Luke!" I heard someone scream.

"I love you too!" I shouted, before taking a picture with another fan.

"What's wrong?" I asked a fan, who was sobbing, just as bad as I was earlier.

"I -I have the shittiest life, and you and the other boys are the only things that help me get through my horrible life, and now I'm talking to the person who saved my life, so it makes me really emotional. I'm sorry," She cried even more.

I pulled her into a hug, "Don't apologize."

"I love you so much," she continued crying.

"Always remember, I love you too," I said, making her smile.

She wiped her tears, "I have to ask, why were you crying?"

"I-w- I wasn't crying," I stuttered.

"Your eyes are puffy, and red, and you're gonna tell me you weren't crying. Trust me, I know a lot about crying," she chuckled.

"It's nothing. Trust me," I tried to contain my smile, because the thought just made my smile want to vanish.

"I bet it's that bitch, Angelica," She spat.

Wow 0-100 real quick.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I said, that bitch, assgelica, probably made you cry."

"You have no right to talk about her like that, even if she broke my heart, you can't go around saying stuff like that" I put my hands over my mouth.

I have to start shutting up.

I ran back inside the house without saying anything.

I'm sure she didn't even hear what I said.

Of course she heard what I said! I'm her "lifesaver" she was probably listening to every word I said.

I, then, opened my Twitter to find people asking me if I'm ok, and people hating on Angelica.

I think I just ruined her life. She was already getting enough hate. She'll never take me back now.

••••••••••
Sorry if this was short.

There was no gif of Luke meeting fans so you're stuck with a picture.
Xx love you my lil pears xx