Chapter 16

Angelica's pov

I got home from school, and quickly started my homework, so I could be done before I go to Luke's.

Is it bad that I'm nervous? No no. I should be happy for him.

I finished my homework earlier than I thought I would, and I still had an hour to spare.

I went downstairs and decided to watch some tv.

I flipped through the channels, and settled on The Fresh Prince of Bel-air.

All my focus was on the tv, until I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to reveal a Michael Clifford. Oh boy.

"Greetings," he smiled as he walked in.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're in a good mood," he sarcastically said.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's all good," he laughed.

"Ok but seriously, what do want?" I said making him get to the point as to why he came here.

"I wanted to talk to you." He solemnly said.

"About?" I asked.

"Yesterday, when we told you Luke was going on a date, you had a hurt expression on your face. And you kept zoning out," he explained.

Uh oh. This is now the part where I get caught and the truth has to come out.

"Michael, I think I'm catching feelings for Luke. I really don't want to catch feelings or be jealous, but I have no control over what's happening."

"I knew you liked him !" He exclaimed.

"I swear if you tell anybody, I will rip off your mouth," I warn him.

"Okay. I won't tell anyone. But, what do you see in him?" Michael asked.

"His beautiful blue eyes could win anyone over, and how much he cares. And there's way more stuff, but if I keep listing, it'll be even harder to push these feelings away."

"Push them away?" He asks, confused.

"Yeah. I don't want to have feelings for him, so if I ignore them, hopefully they'll go away," I explain.

He just shrugged.

I looked at the time, and noticed that I have to go to Luke's house. I can't let him down, after I said I'd help him get ready.

"Michael, I really have to get to Luke's. I told him that I'd help him get ready," I told him.

"It's totally fine. Go ahead. I'll just stay here and wait for you"! He waved me off.

I left the house and made my way to Luke's.

I knocked on his door and covered my eyes incase he was half naked again.

"I'm wearing clothes," he laughed as he opened the door, and let me in.

I uncovered my eyes to reveal an unready for his "date" Luke.

"Hemmings, you were supposed to be getting ready," I reminded him .

"Peters, I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to wear," he defended himself.

"Let's see what you've got," I said as I looked through his closet.

"Ah hah." I said, as I found something for him to wear. It was black skinny jeans, a black long sleeve,with his black vans, and a maroon SnapBack.

"This is why I need your help," he smiled.

"Yeah. I know," I laughed.

"Oh just shut up and get out so I can change," he pushed me out the door.

As he was changing I went to the bathroom just fix up my hair and wash my hands. I had a habit of always washing my hands. Even if I didn't do anything, I'd wash my hands.

After drying my hands, I walked back to Luke's room

"Are you done?" I knocked.

"Yeah. Come in" he said.

He didn't even know how to dress.

His shirt was all lopsided and weird looking and he was just a mess.

"You can't even dress yourself right?" I ask.

"What's wrong with it?" He looks at his outfit.

I go up to him, roll up his sleeves, fix his shirt so it was even on both sides, and fixed his SnapBack so it fit his head perfectly.

When I finished, he looked in the mirror, "Wow I look hot."

I just laughed at his cockiness, and then the doorbell interrupted my laughter.

I felt as if I was going to throw up.

I'm so nervous.

He raced downstairs, while I stayed upstairs, too scared to meet her.

I heard them talking, asking each other how they've been, until Luke called me to go downstairs.

I slowly walked down the stairs.

She was absolutely stunning. If it was between me and her, there's no doubt that he would pick her.

I walked up to her and put my hand out for her to shake, "I'm Angelica."

She shook my hand, "I'm Jennifer."

"Ok well I'm gonna go now. Have fun!" I say before leaving.

I don't think these feelings are going to go away anytime soon.

••••••••••••••••

Sorry if this was bad. Wow you guys are probably annoyed by my apologies.

Xx Love you all xx