Chapter 8

Angelica's pov

I got out of class and headed to lunch. I wasn't looking forward to talking to any of them after yesterday.

When I walked in, I saw that the table I sat at the first couple of days was empty, so I sat there.

As I was eating, I looked behind me and saw the boys looking at me with confused faces.

I quickly turned back around.

"How's my prom date?" Jack said, as he sat at the table.

"Hi Jack," I smiled.

"Why are you sitting by yourself? Don't you usually sit with those guys?" He asked, pointing at Luke, Michael,and Calum.

"Yeah. But I didn't want to today," I shrugged.

"Okay. So I want to know what color dress you're wearing so I can match." He smiled.

"Are we really gonna do that?" I whined.

"Yes we are," he laughed.

"Well I haven't found my dress yet so," I said.

"Okay when you do, make sure you tell me." He told me.

I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as I got home I rushed to Amanda's room.

I opened the door and found her lying on her bed, on her phone.

"I never thought I'd ask you this, but I need you to take me dress shopping," I said quickly.

She had a big grin on her face "Really? Angelica is finally going to wear a dress? Who Is this boy? He is a miracle."

"Shut up and let's go," I rolled my eyes.

"Damn you roll your eyes a lot," she added.

We got in the car and headed for the mall.

~~~~~~~~~

After looking at 6 different stores, I was ready to give up. Until we got to one store where I found the perfect dress.

An aqua colored maxi dress with studs across my stomach, and two spaghetti straps shaped like a V.

"I found it!" I told Amanda.

"You don't know how surprised I am. You actually have a good taste in dresses," She joked.

"I am going to punch you," I stated.

I then remembered that I need to tell Jack what color in wearing. So I texted him saying I'm wearing aqua.

Oh boy, prom night is going to be interesting.

•••••••••••••••

Ok so this was a filler. I'm sorry. But trust me next chapter, some serious shit is going down